DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Gyri!

We're reading Othello in English class and it's really funny. There are many sexual... stuff. Like, at one point, some dude says something about "her thing is a common thing" to a lady. And that basically means that her vagina is very often used and is very easy to use.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
She was like "What?"
XD I LOLed.
Then, in science, my teacher, Ms. J was talking about how horrible her drawing skills are. She tried to draw a bike and it came out looking... okay.
She said, "Look at this? See my awesome bike?"
Then, some kid at the back said, "Miss, where are the pedals?"
She stared at the picture for a bit, realizing that she had indeed not added any pedals. Then, she said, "Whatever! It's still awesome!"
XD
In drama, my drama teacher was going BALLISTIC because our class wasn't doing ANYTHING. Seriously. We were talking and fooling around basically annoying her so much that she looked ready to explode.
When there was about half an hour left of class(and our classes are an hour and fifteen minutes long, we have four classes a day, so you can imagine how long I was doing absolutely NOTHING) I started working.
But, it was a lot of fun doing nothing. Gyri[pronounced JY-RY] are the wrinkles on your brain and it's my and Léa's(a good friend) favorite word. (The more gyri you have, the smarter you are)
All class we were like, "Move your gyri!"
"My gyri is INFERIOR to yours!"
"I will use my gyri powers!"
"THE POWER OF THE GYRI!"
etc. etc.
It was quite fun. Then, in French, we had a sub, Ms. G. We had to do some stupid booklet which I really didn't feel like doing. But, she said it was for marks, so I forced myself to work my gyri(hahahahahahahaha).
:D
Byeeeee! How were your days?! And should I make another award soon? :D

5 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

Ah! The universe wants me to study the nervous system, today. What are the odds that I would take a break from my reading and find gyri back on your blog??! Seriously!

Hail to the power of the gyri!

Jodie, you're funny! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

LOOL!! Thank you!! :D

iZaynab said...

Oh my my my my my my.
Thats a great day you had there.
& x P Calm down, you just mad one.

ishashime said...

sounds like a great day. sadly, my day is inferior to yours. haha. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: LOOOOOL!!!! XD
@ishashime: LMFAOOOO! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...