DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Green?!

So, I went to visit Fiona's blog and she was talking about how her blog is carbon neutral. Which is pretty cool seeing as we're all screwing over the Earth. So, yeah. I decided to do it. There was a link.
Basically, you grab the button and post about the whole thing here and email them and they will plant a tree FOR you. No joke(well, that's what they said). Instead of you having to get your butt up, buy tools and plant stuff, they will do it. How cool is that?! Planting the tree will cover up your ecological footprint FOR 50 YEARS!
Yay!
So, I'm doing it :) You should do it, too. :D

local shopping offers and coupons with kaufDA.de

8 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

* ___ * iJust saw that post.
I'm doing it as iType right now.
iFeel so special that their doing one in my honor.

Jodie-Ann said...

Cool. :) Me too! But it says that there was an error when I sent it...

The Blog Writer said...

Ooooh. 50 years is a lot. I hope this is true!

Jodie-Ann said...

So do I :D

ishashime said...

nice! :)

Furree Katt said...

i shall do this too :D

meandmythinkingcap said...

nice go green!

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: :D
@Furree Katt: Yay :D
@meandmythinkingcap: Hehe :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...