DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Friction caused when two objects are rubbed together.

So, today was quite interesting.
Not really. My day was how it always is.
In science, my teacher, Ms. J was talking about how her ex had been a total jerk. So, she was saying how she's happy that that relationship ended.
Sebastian was like, "Miss, I'm in that situation, too."
Then, Ms. J asked, "What, you're a jerk?"
And we all LOLed for like ten minutes. Even Ms. J. She stopped and laughed like it was the funniest thing ever. XD
Then, Sebastian actually said really quietly, "Yeah."
That part made me laugh even harder.
And in science, we're talking about mechanics. Ms J was telling us about the adhesion and friction of parts. Every time she said "the presence of a lubricant" "rougher surfaces usually remain in contact better than smooth surfaces" and "friction caused when two objects are rubbed together" this kid named G would smile. I only noticed this because the windows were open while she was talking and I looked back at them thinking "WHY ARE THEY OPEN?!" because it was cold.
And, just as I looked back, Ms. J said something about "the presence of a lubricant" and my eyes passed G on their way to the window. G smiled but I could tell he was trying not to.
So, I nudged my friend Ceisha who was sitting beside me and told her about what I was seeing G do. So, we waited till Ms. J said something that could be sexual and looked back to see that INDEED G was smiling. 
Ceisha and I laughed like maniacs. XD

2 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

sometimes i hate being aware of certain sexual stuff because EVERYTHING becomes an innuendo haha

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! INDEED!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...