DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Dude, what are you talking about?!

You know what I hate about some books? When the author just ASSUMES that you know what a word means THAT'S IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE!
For God's sakes! I'm reading Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles and I'm getting so frustrated. There are so many Spanish parts in it. Am I Spanish? NO. Do I speak Spanish? NO. NOO.
How am I supposed to know what "gringa" is? Or "mis cuates" or "vete a la verga. Callate el hocico"
And the other dude's like "Whatever, dude. He can't even speak English."
Seriously. Why doesn't the Spanish dude speak English? I know he can because in-between his Spanish, he'll speak English. It's really irritating when he's speaking some language I can't understand. And I'm too lazy to use Google translate. Okay, fine I'll go use it now. BRB.


Gringa: "Gringa is the spanish definition for a white female usually used for english speaking persons, it doesn't matter if she is american, italian, french or whatever as long as she is white and speaks any other language different from spanish." [Urban Dictionary. Google translate wasn't helpful at all.]

Oooh. Hm. Okay then. NEXT!

Cuate: Spanish word for "hommie."


Interesting. XD NEXXTT.


vete a la verga. Callate el hocico: go to the penis. Shut the snout(Google translate)


LOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT??!!!! Google translate messed that up!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Laterz!

8 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

:D

Ashley said...

HAHA
I just died.
lolololol

iZaynab said...

x P Gringa ~

ishashime said...

xD

haze said...

haha... what's the matter with google!

Furree Katt said...

HAHAHAHAHA
i died, too.

r.alsharif said...

Looooooooool!!! :P Maybe it was meant for a spanish audience?

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: XD
@Ashley: LOL
@iZaynab: Haha!
@ishashime: :D
@haze: LOL!! I have no clue XD
@Furree Katt: XD
@r.alsharif: Lol, I doubt it XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...