DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, May 20, 2011

=D

Hey, everyone!
Today, I went shopping downtown with Felicia. I bought:
-denim short shorts(daisy duke style, but not... nasty)
-a black dress thing with twisted straps and pockets :) (I dress with pockets?! HOW COOL IS THAT?!)
-black ballet flats
-On Writing Romance by Leigh Michaels(AWESOME)
The best thing I bought today was... hmm... ON WRITING ROMANCE!! It's great! Seriously. Really. 
It. Is. AWESOME.
So, it's just a book helping me with writing romance. Like tips, techniques, do's and don't's, etc. It's really great. I actually expected it to be useless. I bought it anyway just because I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF. It was twenty bucks. But worth it. Reference books are expensive, so whatever. My Writer's Market was thirty-something so...
Yeah.
Do I write well? I mean, not all casual like this, because this is really... horrible. But, in general. Like, have you ever read and thought "What world is she trying to say here?" Or "What in the world does she mean by this phrase?!" Not when I'm rambling on like a crazy person but I mean, when I'm just talking normally like this.
...
Okay, not like this. But, yeah.
...Yeah...
I shall comment on your blogs now and then WRITE MY STORY! >:D
I think it'll turn out great. I've got to work on sexual tension though. Seriously, my characters kiss way to early. I have to stretch it out. Make them sweat. Make them want to kiss and touch each other so badly, but they can't because... well, I can't tell you why. Because there could be some horrible person out there just waiting to steal my idea.
:/
Lazy bum.
Byeeee! <3

7 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

i am super excited for your storyyy!
and for all the stuff you got. PICTURES?! :O
YOU WRITE AMAZINGLY. i love your writing style. and each and every thing you post on your blog.

iZaynab said...

; D Good Luck with your book ~
& That sounds like a fun shopping spree ~

Delilah said...

oh you make sense when you write on your blog alright! and it keeps one hooked, even if its a painful everyday thing.
Luck with the book =) *thumbs up*
you'll be awesome. and yes! the kisses need to be a "oh just give it to me already!" =p
yay for the shopping! a black dress thing with twisted straps and pockets - how does that look? =)

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: :D Yayz! And LOL, I'm too lazy. Maybe I'll take some tomorrow. XD And thank youu! <3 You're too nice :)
@iZaynab: Thanks! And yeah, it was AWESOME!
@Delilah: Haha thanks!! :D And awn thank youu!! :D Haha! It looks pretty awesome :D

ishashime said...

i have a couple of dresses with pockets! i love those. haha. your writing is fine.

good luck with yer story. :D

The Blog Writer said...

It's good to catch up with you, Jodie-Ann!! So glad you're upping your career graph. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: THEY'RE AWESOME! And thank youuu :D
@TBW: Aw thanks! :D And I'm glad, too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...