DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Close your legs."

Hey, guys!
I just finished my homework and realized that I left a lab paper at school that I was supposed to complete. Sucks for me. D:
Oh and these Asian people came to our school today. They came to see our classes and see if it's a good school to transfer from. I think they live in China? Not sure. Anyways, they were so cute! They were like fourteen, fifteen and looked awesome in their blue jumpsuits. Because apparently, that's their uniform. XD It was so awesome.
We were studying gears and stuff and the Asian people were looking with us and adding their thoughts. When they got to my table, I nearly burst into laugher. And I wasn't laughing at them, I swear. It's just... the entire situation. I kept my hand pressed against my mouth so that I wouldn't laugh. It was just so... cool to see these people actually interested in my school. I keep forgetting that my school is actually a good school.
Anyways, later in drama, one of the guys who had been with the principal and vice principal showing the people around said to us, "These people came to visit our school because they want to come here. I don't know why but..." *shrug*
See how much school spirit we have? XD
And we were doing this skit in drama where me and my friend Leslie were hairdressers and our customers were Ceisha and Patricia.
Sebastian came in randomly showing off his employee card(he's so proud that he got a job, haha) and pretended to use it as a comb in Patricia's hair. He was saying that he could give her a nice hair cut for only 2.25$ while she pooed. Yes, POOED.
So, she sat down on a "toilet" and Sebastian was "cutting" her hair. I said, "It smells bad in here!" Because she was pooing.
So, Sebastian said, "Close your legs."
I nearly peed myself from laughing. XD
Earlier in the class, during a skit he picked me up(AND I WAS WEARING A SKIRT!) and yelled at me to give him his employee card. I yelled back, "I DON'T HAVE IT!" while trying to straighten my skirt and prayed to God that no one had seen under my skirt. At least I wear shorts underneath XD But still!
It was really funny. :)

12 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

Haha! I think I'd want to go to your school, too! At least for a day- it sounds totally fun to me from your posts. :)

haze said...

oh chinese people are just awesome :)

haircut while pooping? haha. that's just weird, yeah, and funny!

mayen said...

Chinese people are really cute, they also have nice skin. Have you noticed?

Anyway, this post makes me want to go back to school.I truly miss those days. It was so fun.

you are my favorite now. Totally hilarious. :)

apple said...

i can imagine how cute the chinese kids were.

and your story made me think of how we were in school in my younger days. haha! :)

FeliciaShortii said...

Jodie school is so much fun but i was like why in the world would they come here? The people at school are crazy. and somehow there are the normal smart kids.
I really wanted there uniform to. They really were so cute.

kitkat said...

lool your principal is hilarious though

ka bute said...

"Close your legs." nyahahhaha. is that it? @_@

Furree Katt said...

i would love to visit your school! so cool that cute people actually came to check it out :O
and MEGA LOL, i laughed loudly at the 'pooing' part.
and your Vice principal's dialogue was CLASSIC hahaha

ishashime said...

it would be cool if i could go and visit your school. :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@EVERYONE: Lol, it wasn't my principal who said that. It was a student who was going around with the principal. XD

iZaynab said...

x P Wow iWould have stole those people ~
& That sounds like a epic joke.

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! I wanted to steal them. XD And LOOL yeahh XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...