DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Cheese!

Today after school on the bus home, I was sitting with my friends Roxanne, Léa and this guy named Tristan(who keeps thinking my name is Juliet-Do I LOOK like a Juliet to you, boi?!-so, I keep calling him Tyler).
Anyways, while we were driving home, we kept saying "Cheese!" In this really weird way. I can't even explain it to you how we were saying it. It was just really really funny.
At one point, this kid was sitting alone in a fancy silver convertible. And I mean it was FANCY. Like, it looked suuuupperrrr expensive. Tyler was like "Why's there some kid sitting alone in a car?" Then, this woman got into the car.
So, I leaned close to the window and shouted, "CHEESE!" In the really weird way. Then, the woman looked over her shoulder at me right before she drove off.
It was soooo funny. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Then, there were these people walking past our window from outside while the bus was moving. Roxanne stuck her hand out really fast and shouted, "High five?!"
They all ignored her. So, she pulled her hand back in when we passed them.
Then, the bus stopped to let people off and the people who had been walking past our window ended up passing our window again because they caught up with the bus(I hope I'm explaining this properly).
Roxanne said really loudly, "They're so mean! They all just ignored me!"
And some teenaged dude from outside(who had ignored her before) laughed. XD
Good times.

7 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

The things we manage to pull off while in school!

ishashime said...

these are the kind of things i can do with friends no problem. i would never do this stuff alone. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: LOL!
@ishashime: Haha me neither! XD

Jodie-Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iZaynab said...

x P Oh my lord.
Stranger Dander, much ~?

iZaynab said...

Oops * Danger

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: LOL XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...