DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Brand new award?? :O

So, there was(by the time you read this, it will be was) a poll up on my sidebar asking which award I should make next. There are the most votes for the Makes me Smile Award. SOO... I have created it:
And will now award it. Does it look good? I was having a hard time thinking of how to design it. Anyways, here are the new rules which you must copy/paste if I'm passing this award on to you:

1. Accept this award with a smile and link to the person who sent it to you. :)
2. Pass this on to five blogs that make you smile.
3. Contact the person somehow to tell them that they have received this award.


And yeah. I decided to make it simple :D
So, here are the people I'm awarding:

iZaynab at iLowLife because her blog never fails to make me smile. She's just such an adorable girl and her hair DOES NOT ALWAYS LOOK BAD. And her layout is SO CUTE! :D

Ashley at The Usual Shenanigans :) Her blog is hilarious. It won't only make you smile, but it'll make you laugh. If not, you'll giggle. Ashley's blog always amuses me. And she makes these really cool videos about makeup and her outfits and what she's been doing all day. It's really funny. XD

Furree Katt at Furree Katt :D Her blog is SO AWESOME. She's so cuute! Lol! And she posts pictures often which I LOVE. She always posts about amusing stuff, so yeah. I smile and laugh most of the time. This girl's got a blog worth reading!

Haze at ...How far is Heaven? She has such a great blog. She write AMAZING(and when I say amazing I really mean it. Like UH-MAY-ZINGG.) Her writing is BAWWSS(haha). She writes poetry and what happens in her daily life. She has such a beautiful way of writing... She may be the next female Shakespeare. And I'm not kidding. Okay, I never thought Shakespeare was great so then she's BETTER than Shakespeare! :D Ahh now I will get slaughtered by English teachers XD


Ishashime at The Blues, the Blahs and the Blarghs. Her blog always makes me smile. Seriously it's like... wow. It's great. Really. I love it so much. And she has such a cute layout and... wow. I really love this blog. READ IT.

And... an extra one:


Fiona at Voice of A Nerd. Fiona is so awesome. I was talking to my friend Léa and she was like "You know that blogger Fiona? She's so adorable!" And I said, "Seriously!" She is. Her posts are short and sweet and make you smile ALL THE TIME. :) I love her blog!

So, yeah! Hope you like the new award!! :D

PS: If you have any ideas for a new blog award design or name email me! :D
run.on.sentences.of.life@hotmail.com

12 run-on sentences.:

kitkat said...

It's weally cute..

Ashley said...

Aw, Jodie you da bestest. :3
& the award looks lovely, by the way!

The Blog Writer said...

I agree. The award looks fantastic! Great job, girl! This made me smile. :)

haze said...

aww! jodie jooodie joooodiiiieeee........................♥ i love you times infinity and beyond :)))

thankkkk yOuuuu!

Fiona said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. [:
And tell Lea that I said hi, ahahaha.

ishashime said...

yay! THANKYOU SO MUCH! :D
also, the blog award looks really good. i like it. i love it. haha. thanks again. :D

ishashime said...

also, i awarded you back. >:D<

Furree Katt said...

the award is TOO cute.
and THANKS SO MUCHHHH!!! ♥ i love you lots like jelly tots!
:D :D :D this made me really happy. *hugs*
YOU ARE SO SWEETT EEHHH :D

Adrian Paul said...

beautiful award! Love it.

Jodie-Ann said...

@kitkat: Thanks!! :D
@Ashley: Awwn thank youuu!! :D
@TBW: Aw thanks!! :D I'm happy it made you smile =D
@haze: Awww!! I love you, too!! :D You're welcome :D
@Fiona: You're welcome! :D And I'll tell Léa you said hi :D
@ishashime: You're welcome! :D And yay! :D Thank you XD
@Furree Katt: Yay thank you! :D I loovee you, too :D *hugs back* THANK YOUUU!! <3
@Adrian Paul: Awwn thanks! :D

iZaynab said...

> : 3 Why thank you so much Jodie.
I'm super honored that my blog makes you smile ~
But my hair is really a dog - ____ -

Jodie-Ann said...

You're welcome :D And NOOOOOO IT'S NOT!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...