DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

36. Gay pride!

Made me LOL:















9 run-on sentences.:

Cin said...

hahah I actually started laughing..cue weird looks XD

Furree Katt said...

TOO PUNNY!

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

ROFL.

r.alsharif said...

Ahahaaha!!! :P
That cracked me up! I miss your blog! I haven't been on blogger for a long time :P

iZaynab said...

x P AHA !

Jodie-Ann said...

@Cin: Haha!
@Furree Katt: XD
@HBL: XD
@r.alsharif: Haha! I haven't been on Blogger for a few days XD
@iZaynab: XD

QraZee said...

Hahahahhahahahahhaha :D Love this picture so so so much xD

QraZee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodie-Ann said...

xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...