DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, May 2, 2011

32. I'm under lots of stress.


































5 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

And that just took some of mine away!

kitkat said...

sowi love. take it easy!

r.alsharif said...

It'll be over soon, And when your done with whatever's stressing you out, go pamper yourself!
xx

Furree Katt said...

whoa, that is a lot of stress.
and OMG OMG YOU'RE ALMOST UP TO 200 FOLLOWERS! one more to go! yayy! *jumps up and down in excitement*


my word verification: nessi.
THE LOCH NESS MONSTER HAS MADE ITS PRESENCE KNOWN.

angel said...

@TBW: Hehe XD
@kitkat: I will :)
@r.alsharif: i will :)
@Furree Katt: Lol, yeah! I'm at 200 now, but someone might unfollow me and then I'll me at 199. So, I'm gonna wait till it's at 205 followers to celebrate anything. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...