DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

206 Followers?!

Wow, guys... I HAVE 206 FOLLOWERS! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's amazing!! :D How... how did this HAPPEN?! :O I can't believe it! Ahhh. I was waiting for at least 205 followers to celebrate my over 200 followers thingie(that didn't make sense, did it?) just in case someone unfollowed me at 200 and I'd drop to 199 and I'd look pretty stupid celebrating 200-but-actually-199 followers.
Run-on sentences FTW!
So, yeah. Yay!
*yay*
Sooooo happy. =D 
Thank you guys SO MUCH for putting up with me since... whenever you started reading this blog. Really. I don't know what I'd do without you people. 
[I really don't]
Hmmm... how about I tell you guys twenty random facts about me? As a celebration... thing. So, LET'S BEGIN.

1. I love cheese.
2. My favorite color used to be orange, then pink and now every color.
3. I love to dance. I took a jazz dance class in the seventh grade XD
4. I love to act. I've been in a few productions(they were small school ones).
5. I love to write(I have over fifteen manuscripts saved on my computer XD).
6. My favorite genre of novels is romance.
7. I love reading LGBT novels.
8. I am obsessed with The Sims(THANKS, EA!)
9. I have a pretty big bruise on the inside of my right ankle from when I got into a minor car accident in the first(second?) grade.
10. I would die without my glasses. (I'd be blind)
11. My legs and arms are too skinny.
12. I eat MUCH more than the normal amount for a human being.
13. I don't gain weight.
14. I love movies that make me cry(because I love crying. I dunno why, but it's just to... calming.)
15. I got a manicure and a pedicure once in my life(during the summer, a French one)
16. I have never beaten someone up. The most violent I got with someone was kneeing a guy in the crotch(Sebastian hahahahahahahahaha).
17. I can't think of another fact.
18. Same as the one above.
19. Uhhh... I brush my teeth twice a day? :D
20. I DESPISE showering in the morning.

So, yeah that's pretty much it. I LOVE YOU ALL!! <3

9 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

Haha! Number 16 was the funniest! Congratulations Jodie-Ann! :) :)

mayen said...

Congratulations! you deserve being followed. I'm so glad I came across your blog.

I am so in love with cheese too, my genre of novel is romance too and I am obsessed with SIMS too. We have a lot in common don't you think? :)

Fiona said...

CONGRATS!!!

And I brush my teeth twice a day too. What a coincidence! :O

ishashime said...

woohoo! i love Sims! this reminds me to get the Sims 3. haha.
i envy you for not gaining any weight. :|
also, i can't get a manicure because i am a bit embarrassed of my bitten down fingernails. xD
i brush my teeth twice a day, too! except on weekends wherein i brush three times a day! haha.
#16 FTW. xD

HCF said...

Congratulations!!
Thats the exact number I have!

Furree Katt said...

CONGRATULATIONS! ♥ :D *happy dance*
my favourite colour is orange! :D
i've never gotten a manicure/pedicure, ever :O and i despise showering in the morning, too. but i have to everyday :O

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: Lol, thank you :)
@mayen: Aw thank you! Yes, we have a lot in common.
@Fiona: Thanks! :D WHAT A COINCIDENCE OH MY GOSH!
@ishashime: Hsha! And it sucks! D: And oh, I don't bite my nails XD And yay for a third time of tooth brushing! And haha yeeee!
@HCF: Thank you! And cool! :D
@Furree Katt: Thank you!! :D And yay for orange! :D ZOMG! You MUST get a many and pedi! And ughh yeah :O

Ashley said...

You kneed sebastian in the crotch?? HAHAHA YESSSS. This made me way too happy hahaha.

Congrats on getting past 200! You deserve each and every one :)

Jodie-Ann said...

LOOOOOL!!!!! And thanks!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...