DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Zee funniest ting EVER.

On New Years' I went with my family to church. There was this gift-giving thing going on. The pastor would say a riddle and whoever got the right answer would get a gift. SO, here was one of the riddles:
What do you have that you want to share, but can't?
Know the answer? Anyone... anyone...?
Going once, going twice...
and SOLD to the woman in the hat with the huge flamingo tied to it!
...No. Is that even legal? To tie a live animal to your clothing?
Well, the answer is "a secret". I can practically hear your OOOOOHH I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!'s or your HAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT THAT! I'M AWESOME!s
Anyways, so, my dad was asked this riddle and you know what he said? Bread. He said bread. I had to run to the bathroom to stop myself from peeing in my pants. It was just sooooooo funny!
My dad LOVES bread. Seriously. He'll have a sandwich with like four slices of bread with just margarine in-between each slice.
You know what he is? Zee Bread Man.

4 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

HAHAHAHA TOO CUTE! i laughed out loud at this!

Jodie-Ann said...

XD

Ashley said...

LOL I laughed too. It's just so random that it catches you off-guard.

& I totally didn't think of that answer(I mean a secret) either. I'm terrible at riddles.

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol, I'm terrible at them too XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...