DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, April 1, 2011

You've just been TAGGED, [insert expletive here]!

So, I was tagged by iZaynab at iLowLife! Thanks, iZaynab!!!! :D Yayz! These are my favorite things(sorry if it's a bit boring. I feel brain-dead):

1. Food - EVERYTHING. Except vegetables. :]
2. Colour - Pink.
3. Animal - Errmm... Kittens. :)
4. Sports Team - NONE.
5. Dessert - FOOD.
6. Artist/Singer/Band - Oh Land, Nicki Minaj, The Beatles, Rebecca Black[I kid, I kid...] and lots more that I'm too lazy to type here.
7. Pair of Shoes - Flats, heels[just as long as they're not too high or too thin like stilettos], sneakers. 
8. Outfit - I like everything: bright colors, dim colors, simple, flashy, etc. As long as it's comfortable. :)
9. Skinny Jeans - Love them. Nearly all of my jeans are skinnies. XD
10. Brand - I don't care about brands. To be honest, I don't even NOTICE brands!
11. Perfume - Lol, I barely wear perfume. XD
12. Accessory - Earrings and ermm... maybe a beanie if I owned one. Not really an Accessory person.
13. City - Montreeeealllll!
14. Hobby - Reading, stuffing my face with whatever I can find, watching TV, blogging, stuffing my face.
...Stuffing my face.
15. Beauty Product - Nothing really. Just some acne-preventing face washes. XD
16. Snack - EVERYTHING.
17. Holiday - Christmas? Because I get to receive and give out gifts :) I feel good giving people stuff XD
18. Movie - HORROR! I love horror movies SO MUCH! They're awesome. And romantic comedy and comedy. Not romantic movies. They're too sappy for me. :l
19. Song - Lots of songs. I like every genre XD
20. Guilty Pleasure - Lol, Oh Land!! :D Obsessed!


Now, on to the tagging!
haze at ...How far is Heaven?
Ishashime at The Blues, the Blahs and the Blarghs
Ashley at The Usual Shenanigans
Angela at To put it simply, it's quite complicated.


8 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

awww! you are so cute for tagging me :)) haha. i would love to do this ♥ thankssss :)

iZaynab said...

x P Don't we all love stuffing our faces until we explode ~?
Kittens are evil FYI ...
/ l a u g h
x ) Aha I'm almost always putting acne chemical on my face.
: " D 4 year vetran ~

Bree said...

this was fun to read:)
congrats on getting tagged.

I like horror too! so fun to watch with my sisters and my friends. I always get so freaked and scream so loud haha!

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

The Blog Writer said...

This was fun. The horror film part made me take notice!

Furree Katt said...

i loved your answers! way awesomer than mine haha.
oooh, beanies! i love them, they're really cute.

ishashime said...

oh yay! thanks for tagging me! :D
also, yay for horror movies, reading and sneakers! hahaha.

meandmythinkingcap said...

You got to go easy on the fonts. I as looking for translate button in the top really.

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: You're welcome :D
@iZaynab: LOL about the kittens! hahahahahahahahahaha! And yay for acne chemicals! :D
@Bree: Thanks! LOL! I never scream, but it's really fun to watch. :)
@TBW: XD
@Furree Katt: Thanks! And no way! Yours were better :) And beanies are AWESOME!
@ishashime: You're welcome! Haha!
@meandmythinkingcap: Really? It looks easy to read to me... o.O Maybe I should make the font bigger?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...