DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

"You're my pride and joy, etcetera..."

Hello, fellow human beans!! :D Today I went shopping :) I bought a total of... * drum roll please* TWO NECKLACES.
Hey. That's a great amount for me. When I shop, I barely buy stuff. I'm very picky with everything I buy. XD
So, yeah, I bought this one:
An owl necklace! :D Thanks, Ashley for getting me to love owl stuff, haha. :) Isn't it adorable?! I love it so much!! :D
AND AND AND AND, I need a doctor... doctor... to bring me back to life..
I kid, I kid. I bought this:
There's a dove and I'm about to lose my mind... you've been gone for so long, I'm runnin' out of time...*sways like a hippie, sucks on a splif* I'M KIDDING. GEEZ. [I don't smoke. Haha, a splif. Funny word.] So, yeah, erm. A dove and a heart :D I think it's pretty sick. SICKNOSSITY!
And yeah. Random pictures? :D

Owl necklace on me :)
Other necklace on me :)
...
...wearing one of the necklaces...
...
Yeah. So.
:)
Erm, tootle-loo! :D

PS: The title of this post is from the song Elenor by The Turtles. :) Great song. Check it outtt!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

12 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Blog Writer said...

They're really cute. What's nicer is how happy you are with them!

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you!! :D Haha

ishashime said...

oooh. both necklaces are so adorable! :D

angela said...

Those are some really cute necklaces!

I see you're reading "13 reasons why." I read that last year, it's really good :)

You should check out "Undone" by Brooke Taylor. One of my favorites :D

Furree Katt said...

i love them both! they are sooo pretty. ♥ usually i never buy anything when i'm out shopping haha, i'm either broke or indecisive :O

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

I'm completely unreligious but... this necklace (or maybe the one saw I saw looks similar... it looks pretty much like ->): http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Gn%2B5hCJYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg is so awesome!
(I want it...)

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: Thank you!! :D
@angela: Thanks!! :D And yeah it's awesome so far :D I will check out that book. Thanks!!
@Furree Katt: Thank youu!! And I'm the same haha!
@Jazzy: Lolz, cool necklace. ^^

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

Indeed! Every online store I find it on it's sold out! D;
must.find.someone.who.owns.it.and.steal.it(other than the guitarist of etf... 'cus that'd make it rude.)

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

Wait... What is that bird doing flying over that heart?! Birds aren't supposed to be flying over organs! :O

Ashley said...

Aaaaieeeee, I did such a high-pitched girly squeal in my head when I saw the owl necklace. I LOVE ITTTT, it's so cute! & you're welcome for the newfound love haha.

& is that song the new one by dr dre/eminem? :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@Jazzy: Lol, ionno.
@Ashley: XD Lol!!!! And yeah, it is, harhar :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...