DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You SUCK.

In drama class today, my teacher made us do this stupid "warm-up" where we walking around and around like zombies or something and someone has an "impulse" to stop walking or jump and we all have to follow. It was really, really stupid. Afterwards, she allowed us to have "impulses" to do whatever we wanted.
So, a group of guys started the "warm-up" and turned their backs to us. Then, They bent over to shake their butts at us. Yes, I thought it was weird, too. AND THEN.
AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN.
Guess what happened: Sebastian pulled down his pants. He just pulled 'em down. Like 'hey everyone, see my blue and white striped boxers'. Just like that. No warning. Just drop. That was it.
Everyone was screaming and the teacher was laughing. I covered my eyes and screamed. Some dude beside me said, "Calm down it's just his boxers."
And my friend Léa said, "But it's SEBASTIAN."
And that pretty much summed up what I wanted to say.
Speaking of my friend Léa, she was practically mauled my Sebastian. He pushed her against a locker multiple times like a savage. She asked him to stop because he was hurting her and he ignored her. On the bus afterwards, she was in pain. I was really pissed. I mean, why does he have to go and shove her against lockers? And he was punching at her arm, too. So, Léa started punching at his back and I got pissed and slammed my books against his back so hard that they all fell on the floor.
After, he just laughed and walked away like it was no big deal.
What a jerk.

10 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Um, that's harassment if he's doing those things to your friend.. causing her harm and ignoring her requests to stop. Tell a teacher and get him in trouble for it. He deserves it. Asshole. (sorry)

Ugh why is he such a creepy jerk

meandmythinkingcap said...

That dude needs some serious beating. Why dont u take a video when he shoves her again and play it for your teacher?

Yannick said...

wtf!! ;D

haze said...

what.a.jerk.

Suvarna Gold said...

lovely cute blog

The Blog Writer said...

Woah. That's just crazy. Did you say this is a school kid? I'm speechless.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: Yes it is! I can't remember why she didn't tell a teacher. And it's okay, he's really rude. :/

Jodie-Ann said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Lol, I wouldn't bother. It would be my friend who'd have to do that.
@Yannick: IKR?! XD
@haze: I agree XD
@Savarna Gold: Thanks! :D
@TBW: Yeah! He's ridiculous. :l

ishashime said...

why is he like this? :O
you should tell a superior about his behavior. he's hurting people.

Jodie-Ann said...

I should, but I'm not sure whether Léa wanted to :o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...