DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Unbelievable.

I went on Claire's blog. I saw that I'm on her blogroll. And, I don't even comment on her blog and I didn't even follow it yet. Because I only recently found out about her blog. Anyways, I was looking at it and saw that I was in her favorites so, obviously, I spazzed with happiness.
I was like, "Ooooh! I'm on her favorites! I have to comment and thank her!! I feel soooooo special!!!" *starry eyes for me*
My step-sister from Hell said, "You aren't[special]." And then walked out of my room.
What a devil.
Honestly, I'm surprised she doesn't have horns sticking out of her head.

8 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Ha, coming from the twerp who sucks at school. *nasty smirk*
Sorry that's mean. But she bugs me. And I like you, so I don't like people who are mean to the people I like. Even if she is your half-sister.

Anyway, you ARE special! She's just jealous of your glory.

Jodie-Ann said...

Ha, thank you :) And it's okay if it's mean, she deserves it. She's horrible. And yayz! You like me! I like you as well. XD And yee... thanks, I'm not going to let her screw over my happiness at being special. :D

haze said...

haha! i laughed when i read the "sister from hell".. and " horns sticking out of her head" haha! that was really fun :))

and ooh! i'm not surprised when people like your blog. i mean, it's super fun to read... for me, it's my food for the soul.

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! And thank you! This just made my, like, week. XD

Claire said...

Hello thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I have been reading yours for a little while now and it always reminds me a bit of the Louise Rennison books (I dont know if you have read them but this is a compliment as they are some of my fave books ever, although I am 26 and they are aimed at teens!). I oftn read your blog and actually LOL! Thanks and keep it up x

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! I LOVE those books!!! :D They're so funny. I feel so honored to be compared to them, haha. XD
Thank you so much! And you're welcome :)

ishashime said...

i'm gradually hating your step sister more and more. :|
hooray for getting noticed, though. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

XD And yay thank youu!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...