DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, April 11, 2011

A pretty morbid post.

I am in a horrible mood today and I don't want to talk about it.
Dammit, this is so depressing I needwant a honey bun.

10 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

i used to be a joker too, way way back... and i know the feeling when people ask you, "are you okay?"... simply because you are not smiling. and you'll force yourself into a smile just to make them satisfied. but i'm through with that... that's why i turned into this... a depressing fool.
darling, i wish you'll never be like me in the end. i love you, and your sense of humor. i think that makes you so strong. :)

Fiona said...

Feel better!
I need you and your random posts so I can function through my life without a hitch. =]

meandmythinkingcap said...

Did you get your honeybun?

The Blog Writer said...

Jodie-Ann, I am a little surprised. I'm sorry you hurt, my girl.

Firstly, here is hug.

Secondly, the emotion will pass, I promise.

Thirdly, you've got spark, girl! You have NO IDEA!

EAT. Watch a film. Read a good book or maybe your older posts. :) Write it out and tear it up. Eat some more. Watch another film. Sleep.

Remember- you're a fighter!

ishashime said...

woah. pretty surprising coming from you. you always seem to be so happy. hope you feel better soon. here's a hug. *HUG* :)

Furree Katt said...

*tight hug* i hope you feel better soon. i'm sending out all my love to you right now.
♥ ~~~~~~ < wave of love haha.

The Lady of Green Origin said...

I think you're beautiful. In your ranting and writing and you're just lovely.

It's always nice to get it off your chest, so this is a pretty good start on feeling much better :)

r.alsharif said...

Hope you feel better soon!
xx

Heather Frost said...

I hope you feel better. I know exactly how your feeling. It sucks. But always have hope that tomorrow will be better.

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Jodie-Ann said...

@EVERYONE <3: Thank you all sooo much! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! XOXOXOX!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...