DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, April 15, 2011

What is beauty? By Fiona.

Zee gorgeous author of this guest post: Fiona! :)
Being pretty is not the same as being beautiful.

Being able to squeeze yourself into jeans one size too small does not make you beautiful. Nor does having clear skin and wearing designer clothes.

Beauty is confidence and personality.
And it can shine through your body.

Those petty girls who pay obsessive amounts of attention to their image may be pretty, but they are not beautiful.
Some bully and make cruel jokes about others.
While others can be overtaken by jealousy.
And that makes them ugly.

One time, I saw a boy help an elderly woman cross the street while he himself was in a wheelchair. He was not someone who people would consider handsome, with a few extra pounds and large glasses.
But that that act made him beautiful.


Remember that prettiness lasts until you're thirty. 
Beauty lasts a lifetime. 


*An amazing guest post by Fiona at Voice of A Nerd! I really LOVE this post. I believe in it so strongly. And I think it's amazing what the boy in the wheelchair did. That makes him beautiful to me, too. So, thank you SO MUCH, Fiona for this AWESOME guest post. :D I love it! Check out her blog, guys. The link's up there... yeah. YOU ARE GETTING SLEEPY... VERY SLEEPY... WHEN I SNAP MY FINGERS, YOU WILL GO SEE HER FABULOUS BLOG AND YOU WILL IMPLODE FROM THE AWESOMENESS OF IT(seriously her header is like the coolest thing ever: "'Cause we've got swagga." How genius is that?! I mean COME ON. Genius.) BECAUSE HER HEADER IS COOL AND HER POSTS ARE EVEN COOLER(amazing, isn't it?). So, yeah. *snaps fingers* Okay, go see her blog. LIKE RIGHT NOW! Love you guys! <3) Oh and GUEST POST, PEOPLE!! Go to my guest posting page for more info. 'Kay bye!*

13 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

I agree with this post as well.
Good job Fiona :D ♥

Jodie-Ann said...

:D

Anon! said...

fiona this is an amaaaaazing post! :D <3

i think 99.99999999% of people on here will agree with this and love it.... the other .00000001% are idiots ;)

Hanis. said...

Total wonderfulness.

Furree Katt said...

Fiona is so prettyyyyyyyyyy omgggggggg
I LOVED THIS POST! ♥

Fiona said...

Ohmygawsh.
I'm blushing. x]
Thank you so much everyone. =]

Jodie-Ann said...

@Anon!: LOL :D
@Hanis.: IKR?! >:O
@Furree Katt: IKR?! I thought the same thing!! XD
@Fiona: Hehe you're welcome :) This is a great post. :D

The Blog Writer said...

Hmm! I really like this. The world needs all the sensible, good people it can find!

Jodie-Ann said...

Yes, the world really does. :]

iZaynab said...

#1 FIONA IS SO HOT ~ <3 <3
OMG ~ ! ! !
But anywho.
iReally agree with all the points in this.
iLike look for inner beauty most of the time cause its eternal.

ishashime said...

wow, fiona is so pretty! :D
also, i agree with this post. awesome.

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Haha IKR?! I agree! :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: IKR?! :D I agree with this post as well :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...