DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Wait, women have furry breasts?" WIN!

Today at lunch, I was hanging out with my friend Ceisha, just to talk and stuff. And, the one place in the school where you can talk and be SURE that no one will show up and interrupt you is  the small bathroom in the girls' locker room.
So, Ceisha and I went in and closed the door and just chatted about stuff. People kept knocking and when they did, I'd just shout, "SOMEONE'S IN HERE!" or start bawling, "I don't know what to do!..."
Anyways, when we left, I dropped my face in my hands and tried to sound sad about something. I was sobbing, "I don't know what to do..." And Ceisha was pretending to comfort me and whatnot. We were doing this so that people wouldn't question why we were in there.
Out of the corner of my eye, I could see this girl named Shakel(or however you spell her name) staring at me. So, naturally, I started cracking up. 
And, when we passed her, she looked up at me with a mock sad face and said, "It's okay. Jesus loves you." I'm not sure whether she was trying to make fun of the fact that I was doing a horrible job at pretending to be sad or what.
Anyways, I tried to remain sad and said grimly, "Yes. I know she loves me." Then, I realized that I had said "she" and not "he". So, of course I started giggling I said quickly, "He! I mean he!"
Then, Ceisha and I ran out of there laughing like maniacs.
Sorry, Jesus. (No really, I mean it.)
And in science class, my science teacher was talking about genes and whatever. She was talking about how humans have a lot in common like two eyes, two ears, four limbs and we all have two breasts but women have bigger ones and that we hair on our bodies, etc. Then, she said, "Oh yeah we're furry."
Some kid said, "We're furry?"
Ms. J. said, "Yeah." Then, she rubbed her arm, meaning to show that she has arm hair. "We're furry."
Then, this guy named Vincent asked, "Wait, women have furry breasts?"
We were cracking up for the rest of the class.

14 run-on sentences.:

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa14VNsdSYM
my opinion on this post ^

Jodie-Ann said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

haze said...

haha.. my goodness, i can't imagine women having furry breasts. must be terrible for the babies and hubbies as well. haha

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL, yeah! XD

Fiona said...

I can't stand hair in general.
I'm that one weird girl who prefers guys that shave. x]

And girls with hairy chests? That would be disgusting.
My god. AWEFHVOIEJFD.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL, i like a little bit of stubble XD I find it sexy.
And yeah, hairy chested girls?! XD disturbing much? hahahhahahahaha!

meandmythinkingcap said...

Jodie-Ann...madam you are so funny.. Women cant handle little hairs in hands and legs, think abt furry breasts...Ooooo yuck

loveavenue said...

hahaha, oh that reminds me of an episode in little britain
"jesus loves you"
"jesus loves you"
and than later to someone
"jesus uhm.. likes you"

btw, nice blog :)

http://thelove-ave.blogspot.com

Jodie-Ann said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Lol, I know!! Haha XD
@loveavenue: LOL! And thanks! :D

The Blog Writer said...

The poor teacher! She'll remember this class forever!

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL, yeah XD

ishashime said...

furry breasts? eeps. i'll pass! xD

Kuroneko said...

LOLOL

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: XD Me too!
@Kuroneko: XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...