DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This post has no name. Sort of.

On Friday(FRY-DAY, FRY-DAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRY-DAYY), I'm going to this career exploration crap. The only good thing is that I get an early dismissal from school(right after recess).
But, I really don't want to go. We all had to choose three careers we're interested in. I thought it sucked that there was no psychologist career, but whatever. I chose anesthetics(massage, waxing, basically beauty stuff), entrepreneurship(I can have my own clinic-thing when I'm a therapist) and some radio crap.
I DON'T WANNA DOO ITT!
But, I have no choice. All grade ten students have to go. :/ Joy. Apparently it's really hands-on. I feel bad for the people who chose dental hygiene.
Ha.
Haha.
Ha.
So, yeah. Errmmm... 182 followers, YEAH! Booyah! :D And it's 7:40 AM, so I'm just gonna... you know... BOUNCE because I have to leave my house to catch the bus in like... ermmm... Dammit I need a calculator.
KIDDING.
In like thirty minutes. So, PEACE, BRUHTHAS/SISTAS FROM ANOTHER MUTHA. <3
No, I'm not high. I just ate a chocolate chip cookie. :D No two. :DD You should know by now that I don't do drugs BECAUSE THEY'RE BAD FOR YOU.
Oh, yeah every time I see George smoking, I shout at him, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOUUUUUUUU!"
Then, I jump on him and hug him and we walk our separate ways. :)
Two days ago, he was walking past me and smoking. So, I gave him a dirty look. He just grinned at me like a Cheshire cat. It would seriously be creepy if I didn't know him so well.
He stopped walking and opened his arms for a hug. I just continued to give him my evil eye while he kept on smiling.
He said, "What, I don't get a hug?"
So, I said, "No." Still glaring at him.
He fake-pouted and said, "Fine."
I waited till he turned around before I jumped on him and hugged him. It was quite amusing because he cried out in shock. I was like LOL. XD
K, bye! :D

12 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

LOL dental hygiene.
Sucks for them. =]

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

I might be a dental hygienist next year in the summer... don't hate.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fiona: I know right?! XD
@Jazzy: ...sucks. XD I'm interested in teeth but I don't want to stare into peoples' mouths all day. It's gross. Especially if their breath smells... ew.

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

I wanna do it! Stop hating on my possible future job, all three of my girl step-cousins did it.

kitkat said...

haha who's george? i love hugging people from the back and catching them unawares :p

Jodie-Ann said...

@Jazzy: So then do it. I just think i would be really gross.
@kitkat: Haha a friend of mine. :) And yeah, it's fun, isn't it? XD

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

It`s not set in stone... My dad`s cousin (who`s my dentist)said maybe.
It`s not gross to me.

haze said...

awwwwwww!!! i find it sweet --- you and george :) you are so cute!

The Blog Writer said...

I second Haze on that one!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Jazzy: K :)
@haze: Haha thanks :D
@TBW: Thank you! :D

ishashime said...

i think the dental hygiene thing isn't so bad. there are worse fates. haha. xD on an unrelated note, you and george are really cute. :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: Yes, there are worse fates. Like maybe an open heart surgeon. Oh my gosh I'd faint. :O And thank you! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...