DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

This just proves it:

I suffer from anxiety. Here are the traits of a child/adolescent with anxiety(the check marks indicate which traits I have):
-Is shy, timid and tense. 
-Is depressed and sad. 
-Is hypersensitive and easily hurt. 
-Feels worthless. 
-Is self-conscious; easily embarrassed. 
-Lacks confidence. 
-Cries frequently. 
-Is aloof and worried. 


I got these traits from my psychology book, Writer's guide to Character Traits by Linda N. Edenstein. I use it for my characters in my novels. But, I was bored before and searched up the traits of an anxious child and LOOK WHAT I FOUND! Traits that match me. All of them match me. How disturbing is that?
...I need to have a chat with my doctor.

14 run-on sentences.:

Teresauras said...

Definitely go to a doctor. We don't want anyone suffering up in heyah.

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah, I will :) Thanks

FeliciaShortii said...

Yes you need to see a doctor but I know I still love you so everythings going to be okay.

Fiona said...

One time I took a "Are you a psychopathic killer?" quiz, which was pretty much a situation, and you have to guess why it happened.
I forget what it was, but it had something to with why a girl killed her mom.

And I guessed it right.
Which pretty much makes me a serial killer on the loose. x]

And you thought that anxiety was bad. =]

& if you wanted to know, the test wasn't true at determining psychopathy, and maybe that quiz you took wasn't trustworthy either. Just a thought. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@Felicia: Thanks, I love you, too :)
@Fiona: Lol, it wasn't a quiz I took. Just traits I was looking up.

The Blog Writer said...

Ah! I'd say all of those symptoms match Adolescence as well. :) We all go through them. Visit the doctor, but don't be disturbed by it.

Ashley said...

I was going to say the exact same thing as the Blog Writer. These characteristics also describe me almost to a tee. t. tea. whatever.

You're a teenaged girl, obviously you're going to be easily hurt, feel worthless, self-conscious, lacking in confidence, worry and cry. It's what we girls do. Sad but true.

But of course if you're worried about the freaking out over little things bit, then you should still see a doc. :)

... that happy face didn't really fit with the sentence..

haze said...

oh i'm sure everyone else have the same symptoms at the same time... cheer up, lass! <3

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: Ha, okay :) I am going to visit the doctor because I'm feeling paranoid. o.O
@ Ashley: Oh, yes how sad indeed D: And lol, no it doesn't fit into the sentence. XD
@haze: Thank you, haze <3

Yannick said...

Hello :)
wow,wow,wow :D you have a great blog!!!
i really like it!
im new follower of you! :))

follow me back?!
http://yannickaltmeyer.com/

Jodie-Ann said...

Hi! Thank you so much :D I'll check out your blog :)

iZaynab said...

You perfectly fine : D
Everyone is anxious in their won ways ~

ishashime said...

wait, i have almost all of those traits, too. eeps.

i'm sure everyone else exhibits these traits sometimes. especially during teenage years.

but if you're still concerned, maybe you should go get checked. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: I'm still going to go to the doc, though XD Just to be sure.
@ishashime: D; Yeah, I'm gonna go get checked :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...