DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

They be smokin' dah weed.

Math was normal. In english, we continued watching To Kill A Mockingbird. It really amused me that every little thing that Scout(the little girl in the story, real name is Jean-Louise... lol.) did, our class would say "SHE'S SO ANNOYING!" Which she really is. Since she's a little girl in an old movie(1960 or 61 can't remember), her voice is really squeaky and girlie and ANNOYING.
This kid in my class would imitate her in a really squeaky voice whenever she spoke. It was mean, but I have to admit, I was quite amused.
At the beginning of the class, I had half of a Chinese cookie(sugar cookie kind of thing) AND IT WAS SO GOOD. Oh my Gosh.
Mmm.
Mmmmmmmmmmm.
Mmm.
Good. (Camble's! or however you spell it)
Soo good.
I was like... spazzing. That's how good it was. And you know what's cool about it? It was my friend Evelyne's boyfriend who baked them. He sells them for four bucks a dozen. :) I might buy one some time. Teehee.
Since today is four twenty, many students went out at lunch in the RAIN and smoked weed. I think four twenty has to do with Bob Marley's death or birthday or something like that. Anyway, I find it mucho stupid. So, lots of kids went out and I went out with Jasmine and Bipreet so we could watch people smoke and... laugh at them while they're high. It's really funny to watch high people.
And then, they have to all pour eye drops into their eyes so they aren't red. If anyone gets caught high, THEY WILL GET IN SOOO MUCH TROUBLE!!! >:O
Last year, students did the same thing and these two guys were giving each other piggie back rides and shouting something about Winnie The Pooh. No one had any clue what they were talking about.
I remember that one of them came up to me and shouted, "HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" In this really weird, kind of girlie way. Then, he walked away all normal. It was hilarious. XD
So, happy four twenty to those who celebrate, hahahahahaha. Or is it just a Canadian thing? Or just a Quebecois thing? I highly doubt it.

6 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

People here were celebrating it too. I don't see the point in it, but to each their own I guess.

& it's Campbells.

angela said...

Nope, it's celebrated in the US, too. Of course. Lol

I got this off Urban Dictionary : "420's origin IS known.
the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking wiseacres who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation.
So there ya go, someone's parents out there invented the term 4/20.
And remember this:
There are NOT 420 chemicals in Weed. It's about 315, the num. goes up or down depending on what you're smoking.
4/20 is NOT police code or Maryjane.
And that whole shit about Holland and 4/20 over there being "tea time" for smokers isn't true either. "

You can google it, too. there was a wiki article about it that went into depth.

The Blog Writer said...

This is new to me. Nutty and new.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: Ah okay, haha. And OOOH that's how you spell it. Thanks :D
@angela: Interesting. I looked it up on wiki after. Lol XD
@TBW: Really? You've never heard of 4:20 before?

ishashime said...

i've never heard of it before. haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! Wikipedia! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...