DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

That is all.

All I really have to say is that my hatred for my little step-sister grew a bit more. I honestly thought it couldn't grow anymore. But, I was wrong. It just keeps growing and growing.
I hate her I hate her I hate her I hate her.
I'll just listen to Adele and try to calm myself down. (Thanks Ashley for getting me obsessed with such a good singer. <3)

7 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

You're welcome ♥
& eventually your hatred will just come to a plateau.. then it'll turn to indifference and you won't care about anything she says or does. If that helps at all haha

angela said...

My little cousin was the same way at that age, but she got much better as she got older. Hopefully it'll be the same with your step-sis!

And I LOVE the new layout and stuff, and the title's font, has to be my favorite so far :D Is the font one of Blogger's new ones or one of your own??

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: I hope so :o
@angela: Yeah, I hope she gets better :)
And thank you!! The title font is from picnik. I made the banner with it, so yeah. Heehee :)

ishashime said...

i feel the same about my little brother. although, i'm still hoping things will get better.

Jodie-Ann said...

I hope so, too :)

iZaynab said...

You should act creepy nice to her & freak her out sometime.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL yeah I should xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...