DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Teenagers these days.

Today, I was walking out of school past these girls in grade eleven. One of the girls tripped on the stairs and muttered, "Oh f***!"
Her friend imitated her in a squeaky voice: "Oh f***!"
The first girl said, "Shut up, b****."
Then, he friend said, "B****, swallow."
As in swallow when a male ejaculates. I thought it was hilarious. XD And they don't hate each other or anything. I could tell because of the way they were talking to each other friendlily, even though what they said was mean.
Then again, friends call each other "broads" which means "slut". So yeah. Teenagers these days *shakes head*

PS: It's funny 'cause I'm a teenager. XD

12 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

x P Aha me & my friends do that.
It something you can only do with friends.
It's like me doing that with some random cashier or something, not cool ~

kitkat said...

haha its like the friendlier we are with people, the more we feel free to call them rude names :p

angela said...

Hahaha it's so weird how that is with best friends. You can insult each other and just KNOW they don't mean it.

ishashime said...

ah yes. my friends and i are like that all the time. xD

The Blog Writer said...

Hmm. Teenagers these days!

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Lol XD
@kitkat: So true XD
@angela: Haha, yeah it is weird XD
@ishashime: LOL!
@TBW: XD

meandmythinkingcap said...

justified :)

haze said...

haha... it bothers me too sometimes. haha!

p.s. jodie, i added you to my list of feathers. you can see it on my pages list. mwua!

r.alsharif said...

People are getting more comfortable using profanity now, it kinda bothers me :P

Jodie-Ann said...

@meandmythinkingcap: LOL!
@haze: Haha! And awwwwww!!!! I feel so special! <3
@r.alsharif: LOL! I'm not bothered by it XD

Furree Katt said...

HIII I'M BACK! and i missed you! ♥
LOL i don't cuss nor do i say provocative things amongst people. but i don't mind if friends do it amongst each other, it is pretty funny :D

Jodie-Ann said...

WELCOME BACKKKKKKK! I missed you, too!! >:O And LOL! XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...