DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Stupid spaz attack.

Yesterday, I forgot my phone at home. So, as soon as I got home from school I searched for it. But, I couldn't find it, so as you must know by now, I freak out over everything. So, of course, I spazzed searching like a crazy woman for my phone.
Then, I had a thought. Maybe it was my stupid step-sister Nikita who has it. So, I knocked on her door and she said "Open!" So, I opened the door and looked inside. Indeed, there on her desk was my cell phone. I rushed over to it but she picked it up before I could.
I said, "Oh my gosh, don't scare me like that again! I thought I lost it!"(or something like that)
She: I said open the door. I didn't say you could come in.
Me: Well, you have my phone so...
She: I can give it to you at the door.
Me: *walks back to door*
She: *staring at me*
Me: *takes another step so that I am completely out the room*
She: *walks up to me and hands me the phone, sits back at her desk*
Me: *seeing battery is low* Did you call anyone?
She: (in a sickeningly innocent way) Maybe.
Me: (annoyed now) My phone isn't free till seven. If you called someone that means that you used up my minutes.
She: *shrugs* or something.
Me: *stomps to room in anger. Looks through phone and sees that she has sent a text message to my step-brother saying "Did u kno jodie ann forgot her cell phone at home haha lol sucker". Becomes angry because she could have gone through my texts. Goes back to Nikita's room after* Don't bother asking me to use the phone again. (because I let her use it to call her friends quite often)
She: Why?
Me: *thinking this must be the dumbest kid in existence* Because you annoyed me.
She: But why?
Me: BECAUSE YOU ANNOYED ME!
Step-mother butting in from her bedroom: What's going on?
Me: *walks to step-mom* (explains everything)
Step-mom: But, I've heard you use the word sucker before.
Me: (is appalled that that is all she's thinking about) I know but it's the whole thing.
Her: What do you mean the whole thing?
Me: *thinking 'are you stupid'?* Well, she took my phone and didn't tell me anything when I got home. So, I was searching for it like crazy. I'm annoyed that she didn't say anything.
Her: Well, I could have done the same thing. I could have seen your phone and taken it and not told you anything. Just so I could see what you would say.
Me: *thinking 'why would you do something like that?'*
Her: What, would you have gotten mad at me, too? (like it's inconceivable to be angry at her)
Me: *thinking 'yes, you idiot. of course I would have gotten mad at you. You aren't God, and I get mad at God almost daily. so, if I can get mad at him, then I can SURELY get mad at you.'*
Her: Boy, you have some selfish ways about you. You need to change that. You need to change your whole mentality... blah blah blah.
Me: *waits till she shuts up and walks away*

THEN, this morning, my dad called me to his room.

Him: She was telling me that you thought you couldn't find your phone and you were freaking out. It's just a phone. It's not life and death. Do you know how many people don't even HAVE phones? Look at the people in Japan. Do you think they all have phones? No, they're worrying about food blah blah blah.
Me: I know, I freak out over everything...
Him: It's like this phone is your life or something... blah blah blah. What would you do if the doctor told you you have a terminal illness? Like cancer or something?
Me: *kind of shrugs*
Him: (he didn't see me shrug) What, you're going to freak out over your phone but not over your own life?
Me: *thinking 'yes. i don't care about my stupid life. let it be taken away. i don't have anything to live for anyway.'*
Him: (rambles on a bit)
Me: *waits till he stops and then I go back to my room.*
I'm so depressing.

10 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

Whoa. This is annoying. No, it's not about the phone. It's about being mean. I think I might have slapped someone even. I'm so glad you were wise enough to have so much restraint. That is indeed very classy of you.

SimplyHeather said...

Agrees with what the first comment said. I would have been screaming and cursing. But I don't have a sister or brother so everything is mine anyway but I hate when people like gang up against me. Somebody should have at least told your sister that it's your phone and to ask before taking it again.

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: Thank you :)
@SimplyHeather: LUCKY and yeah I agree :l

meandmythinkingcap said...

this is bad..little sister if like this parents should question her behaviour stealing sister's phone and lying and stealthy about it and mom and dad encouraging it - plain dumb. This used to happen to me as well.
Luckily I turned out better and my dad now blames my mom and my sister for making my life hell while growing up and he is proud of me and feels bad for not listening my side of story ever while growingup.
Dont worry, you are handling it well, it sucks and makes us feel all alone and helpless but ust makes us strong .dont worry.!

ishashime said...

glad you didn't talk back or anything. i would've broken down and started attacking everyone.
i also know how you feel since my parents always seem to side with my younger brother. they never listen to me. :|

Jodie-Ann said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Seriously. And I hope my story turns out like yours :)
@ishashime: Parents never listen to the older kids. Why? I don't know. :/

haze said...

what the hell was that? my goodness. tsk. they should have listen or let you atleast let yo talk. argh.

Jodie-Ann said...

IKR?!

Furree Katt said...

your sister and your step mum.. they are really mean. i hope you feel better now, Jodie. :(

Jodie-Ann said...

They are. :/ And I do feel better, thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...