DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

*Scream*

OOOHHHH MY GOSHHH!!!! I have over 20 000 views, people!!
AHHHHH!!! *screams for a bit*
This is UH-MAY-ZING, guys! Thank you so much!! :O
O:
:O
O:
:O
This is so awesome. I can't believe I got to 20 000 views! And 178 followers!! :D Thanks to everyone who visits this blog :] And, thanks to all my followers and commenters! I love you all :D I would hug and kiss you all a but we're not face-to-face. HENCEFORTH, I shall give you all... CYBER HUGS AND KISSES!! :D
*cyber hugs and kisses*
So, yeah. Love you all. VOTE IN MY POLL!! I need to know which award to make :D
Thanks!!

16 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

Congratulations little Ms. Popular. =]

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha, thank you!! <3

haze said...

Aw! Congrats darlin'! sure is Ms. Popular! <3

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank youuu!! Haha <3

The Blog Writer said...

:D Yay!! I'm so happy for you!!

meandmythinkingcap said...

thtz quite a number which raises two thumbs up

Furree Katt said...

congratulations, WOOHOO! *cyber hugs and kisses back*
HEY, HEY, HEYYY, IT'S A PARTY IN THE... blog.

Furree Katt said...

and i voted on your poll like, the day you made it! and through three different computers after that, haha.

The Lady of Green Origin said...

Awesome! *cyber thank you*
or wait, I think I can just say
Thank you :)

Makeup by Sherry Blossom said...

CONGRATS!!!! Life of a teen is interesting lol

FeliciaShortii said...

congrats and how come i didn't get a real hug. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: Thanks :)
@meandmythinkingcap: Hehe
@Furree Katt: XD lol And yayz! Thanks :D
@TLOGO: Haha you're welcome :D
@Sherry Blossom: Thanks!! And haha!
@Fee: Lol, I can give you one at school. XD

ishashime said...

congrats. 20k. wow. uh-may-zing! not surprising, though since you're awesome! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Aww thank you so much :D

iZaynab said...

: D Congratz on 20k+ views ~ ! !
iBet they come back to check you out ~

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...