DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rule of life: Never talk about sitting on a toilet in public.

So, here's a really important rule: NEVER TALK ABOUT SITTING ON A TOILET IN PUBLIC. Seriously. Don't. Because you never know what horrible creatures might be listening... *quirks eyebrows*
Okay, the only creature who will be listening are other humans and the bacteria on your skin, their skin and EVERYWHERE AROUND YOU(yes, freak out at all the germs getting ready to make you sick).
Anyways, two days ago, I was walking down the hall with my friend Bipreet and we were talking about using public toilets. I was saying that I don't sit on them because other peoples' butts were on the seat and I don't want their germs. She was saying how she puts paper on the seat. I was agreeing with her and saying how I usually just like squat awkwardly and curse myself for needing to pee.
So, as you can see, this is a very awkward subject. I had to erase my sentences a few times before I decided that if I take them out, it wouldn't make the post seem as cool.
Suddenly, Bipreet gives me an urgent "Shhhh!" look. So, I look at her weird, because she was just in the conversation, too. She rolls her eyes to her left and I look and see my history teacher Mr. P.
You can just IMAGINE(or maybe you can't. I don't know.) the horror when I saw him.
Then, I laughed. I swear, I looked at him and LAUGHED. He probably thought I was laughing at him or something. Then, because I felt kind of guilty for laughing, but I couldn't STOP laughing, I ran. I RAN! I ran down the hall laughing and laughing like a maniac. I nearly peed my pants(pardon the pun, harhar. Would that be a pun? I hope so. I love puns.)
Soo... yeah. That was quite... awkward.

PS: There's this kid named Joseph at my school who people decide to make fun of. Well, the "popular" guys do. Anyways, whenever he walks into the French class, all the "popular" guys shout, "Oh, BAWWWWSSSSS! BAWWWWWWSSSS!"
And someone would say, "He's so bawwwss."
And then someone else would shout again, "BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSS!!!"
Never ending bawwsness.

6 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

x P Pee in your pants worthy.
& Omg. - ______ -
At my school the thing they scream is S W A G ~ ! !

Ashley said...

LOL my friends and I use SWAGGG so much. We've got mad swag.

Swag like a BAWSSS.

You sound like you're going a bit bonkers. I like it ;p

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: XD And LOOOOOOOOOOL! I literally LOLed at that. Hahahahaha!
@Ashley: LOOOLLLLLL!!! And yes, I'm going a bit bonkers indeed. I like it too. It's quite fun. :D

ishashime said...

i do the same thing you do. haha. xD
and yes, that was really awkward. i can't imagine what your teacher was thinking when he saw you running down the hall laughing after he overheard your conversation. haha.

Furree Katt said...

LOL! poor teacher of yours!

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: Haha! LOOOOOOL!! I know!! Hahahahahha!
@Furree Katt: LMFAO, IKR?! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...