DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Really good books are bad for your health.

I have bags under my eyes now. Know why? Because the book I was reading "This is What I Did:" by Ann... something is SO GOOD. I stayed up till, like, eleven something just to read more of it. I didn't finish, but I almost am. IT'S SO GOOD.
But seriously, good books are bad for your health. I think that authors purposely make good books just to keep us all up at night.
...
KIDDING! XD
But I do have bags under my eyes.

8 run-on sentences.:

Cloud Strife said...

AGREED! so many ppl i know read twilight yeah but they did not sleep at all - just read. My sister hid in our bedroom closet and read twilight... -.-
good books always keep me up at night too! lol

Ashley said...

Hehehe I'm one of those people that read twilight without sleeping.. >_>

The last book I read kept me up until 3am =_=

The Blog Writer said...

You just inspired me to stay put and read. Thanks, girl!

Furree Katt said...

i love books like those! i remember when i was sharing a room with my brother, i used to read under my duvet with the weak light from my cellphone so as not to disturb him. not being able to complete a totally good book is always torture!
i'm reading Insomnia by Stephen King right now. i haven't slept at all since the past couple of nights (haha what a coincidence) because it's just too riveting.

meandmythinkingcap said...

This is what I did? Are you talking about ur journal?

Jodie-Ann said...

@Cloud Strife: LOL!! :D
@Ashley: Haha!!! THAT WAS ME, TOO!! loooll!!!!
@TBW: Haha, you're welcome! :D
@Furree Katt: Me too! Haha. And your cell phone?! >:O I use the light from my DS hahaaha! And ooooh Steven King! Cool :D
@meandmythinkingcap: No, it's a novel, haha.

ishashime said...

aha, yes. the sleep-preventing powers of a good book. i miss. :|
the last books i've read are anatomy text books that put me to sleep in five minutes. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...