DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Pictures as promised. :)

So, as I said I would, here are pictures of my new hair(yes I'm in my school uniform and I know that I didn't really aim for my hair because the pictures would look weird just aimed at my hair):




K this is not even my hair XD



So, yeah today was... alright. I got 90% on my math test. So, WIN. :D Errm. Yeah. My hair's in afro twists. o.o
And in English class, we've started watching the movie To Kill A Mockingbird because we have like one chapter left to read in the book. :) And yeah. So. Um. That's pretty much it...
Bye! :D

Enhanced by Zemanta

10 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Lookin sum flyyyy girl! ;)

I meant to read that book, but i never get around to it..

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks :D And Lol, it's a really good book XD

FeliciaShortii said...

I love you hair. And i would read the book but i cant find it

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks! And LOL you should borrow it from the library :D

haze said...

looooooooove it :))

The Blog Writer said...

You look totally cute! It's amazing your school would allow you to do your hair like that.

Furree Katt said...

pretty! ♥

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: Thanks! <3
@TBW: Thank you!! Haha, my school only forbids hair with unnatural colors like blue, green, etc.
@Furree Katt: Thank you!! <3

ishashime said...

your hair looks awesome. so pretty! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...