DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, April 18, 2011

People who don't cover their mouth while sneezing or coughing.

THIS DUDE IS EVIL I TELL YOU! EVILLLL!

I wanted to find a good topic to ramble on about. SO, I went on GetAnnoyed and found the topic of people who don't cover their mouths while sneezing and coughing.
-.-'
These people... these people are lazy scum. Seriously. How long does it take you to raise your hand/arm and cover your mouth?! Seriously. How long?! It's supposed to be an impulse. It should be so instilled into your brain that you automatically do it. You shouldn't have to THINK about it. Like gee, I wonder whether I should cover my mouth seeing as I'm sneezing/coughing.
It's nasty when people don't. Especially if the person is near you.
Oh Hells.
Ooooooooohh Hell no.
It's nasty. All their nasty germs go flying into the air and onto you. It's gross. Ugh. Ughhh *makes face at the thought*
Ew.
Doesn't it piss you off when people don't cover their mouths when they sneeze/cough?
Ha! My math & science teacher Ms. J(yes, I have her for both subjects. It's so weird. I've never had the same teacher for two subjects before. Sometimes I can just sit in one class because I have science and then math right after. XD) was talking about competition in ecosystems between different species and she was like, "Fishes don't have to compete for water, of course. Just like we don't have to compete for air. *Pause* However, there are some people who I don't think really deserve the same air as me."
Then, she was serious for two seconds and started laughing saying, "That's so mean, I'm kidding! I'd never say that to anyone!" It was funny. XD She's adorable ROFL!

9 run-on sentences.:

SimplyHeather said...

Lol that's funny what your teacher said. She seems awesome! I agree people who don't cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze are gross.

haze said...

my goodness! haha... :D
i hate people who doesn't cover their mouths (mind you, mouths!) while sneezing. haha.

The Blog Writer said...

Haha! Your teacher sounds fun! :) :)

Cloud Strife said...

eww my mum does that when she's driving -.- i slowly shift away lol
i also dont like it when people yawn without covering their mouth, especially a BIG and LONG yawn (looks like a lion) aha

Furree Katt said...

LOLLLLLLLL my students do that a lot, they don't even wipe their snot afterward!
and your teacher is too cute. aww!

Pudgy Frog said...

Hahaha I totally agree with you. There's a girl in my van who sits behind me and she sneezes SO loud and is SO annoying otherwise :P. It's like I can feel her wet sneezes on the back of my neck=[
idislikeher. kill her.
Love your blog btw!
keep posting :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@SimplyHeather: Haha XD She is! And yeah, it's SO GROSS!
@haze: XD Ughh I hate it so much D;
@TBW: Haha she is XD
@Cloud Strife: LOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!! Yes, I hate that too!! OMG! ROOOFLLLLLLLL. It's so funny though XD
@Furree Katt: LOL, well they're kids so I kind of tolerate it because they're learning. XD And LOL, IKR?!
@Pudgy Frog: Haha! That sucks!!! XD Thank you!! I will :D

ishashime said...

i agree with you completely. people who neglect to cover their mouths are gross. i don't want their snot particles flying everywhere. *cringes*

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...