DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hehe.

I talk about George often, so I thought why not put a pic of him up?

You can't see him well here, but I had to take off the picture I had before because the mother of the kid in it didn't want him out on the Internet other than Facebook. XD

15 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

Is this the creepy guy who keeps pulling ur leg?

haze said...

why didn't you say he's a cutie? haha...

Furree Katt said...

he's so CUTE! aww.

Jodie-Ann said...

@meandmythinkingcap: LOL, no this is my best guy friend, George. XD
@haze: LOL!!
@Furree Katt: Haha XD I know right?! XD

Ashley said...

Haha cute pic.
& HEY its that building.. but I don't know what it's called.. I forget. =_=

ishashime said...

haha. i checked to see if you still had that pic of you guys and another girl in your about me page and it's still there. he's pretty cute. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: Haha XD And I have no clue what the building's called
@ishashime: Haha, I'd never take it down. XD And yeah he's adorable, isn't he XD

Dan said...

Hey Jodie,
Now I love your blog and am starting up having guest bloggers. So you are invited to submit a guest blog post if you want to. Visit here for more info: http://www.intogeek.net/p/guest-blog.html
Thanks,
Dan

Jodie-Ann said...

Cool! I'll check it out :)

iZaynab said...

; D Oh George.
iHave the same thought as Haze.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL XD

Anonymous said...

hey its george, the guy on the pic. thx to all the pretty girls........... :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol, George! <3

Anonymous said...

why? jodie <3

Jodie-Ann said...

Because you're flirting with people online. Ahh I should have known haha XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...