DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm so G because I have a mustache.




The mustache ones are from when I got home from school and the ones without mustaches are from this morning before school. :)
Sexy mustache. Click on the pic to see it bigger :D

Ditto.
Not of my mustache, just random :)
Ditto.
DITTO.
..ditto.
And ditto. For the last time. XD
Bye!

Enhanced by Zemanta

6 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

the second to the last photo has gotten so big :) i love mustaches photos! ::

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL, I fixed it XD And I love them too :D

Lea-Marie said...

yay. my mustache is now famous!!
( i hope it's mine, or else i would have just made a fool of myself)

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol yeah it's yours :D

ishashime said...

i have a photo of my mustache, too when i was a pirate. (it was a costume party) haha. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

Hehe! I love mustache pics :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...