DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, April 25, 2011

I wasn't looking at your butt. I was looking at your SHOES!

Today, I went to Maxi, a supermarket like twenty minutes away by bus, to buy Oasis boxed juices. When I got there, I had to search for the fruit juice aisle and it took forever. As I was searching for it, I kept passing this dude. He looked to be about thirteen or twelve with blonde hair.
He was wearing these gold-ish high top shoes that looked like something Justin Bieber would wear. My little step sister is always talking about how she wants a pair to look just like him(eye roll) and she says that the company name is Supra.
Anyways, I got my juice and headed to the self-checkout line so that I don't have to wait for a cashier to do anything for me. I was waiting in line right behind that dude and his mom. Or aunt. But, I'm guessing it's his mom.
Or aunt.
OKAY, IT'S EITHER ONE.
Or family friend? Okay, he was waiting with a woman who looked like she was in her forties.
So, I was just waiting and whatever when I got bored and looked at the dude's shoes. There was a rectangular logo-thing on the back on the heel. I was curious to see if it was Supra shoes. So, I was focusing on them, trying to read the faded black letters when the dude turned around and looked at me. I quickly raised my eyes to meet his, but I didn't do it fast enough and I guess it looked like I was checking out his butt.
He was staring at me and I was staring at him. Then, I looked away but I could see him out of my peripheral vision. He was still looking at me. So, I looked at him again and kind of rose my eyebrows suggestively. He said something to his mom while looking at me and his mom said something back, but she didn't even look up in my direction. So, maybe they weren't talking about me. Maybe they were.
Anyways, when I left, I didn't look back at him XD That would have been pretty weird.

11 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

Haha! You've been my dose of laughter for the day! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! :D

FeliciaShortii said...

Jodie you nautghy girl. LOL love ya. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL, love ya more!

iZaynab said...

x P iFeel ya ~ ! !

haze said...

haha. that was a total laugh.

ishashime said...

naughty, naughty. haha. xD

Cloud Strife said...

LOOOL that's funny! xD
i totally get it though, sometimes i dont know if a person is looking at my top or necklace or at my boobs..
once i had a maccas t-shirt and everyone was staring and commenting and i was like omg i cant take this anymore, im gonna change my top.. -.-
lol have you ever had that?

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: XD
@haze: LOL
@ishashime: Haha XD
@Cloud Strife: XD LOL, yesterday at the supermarket XD

Furree Katt said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HOW AWKWARDDDDDDDDDD

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL IKR?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...