DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, April 18, 2011

I nearly peed myself from laughing so hard.

I'm trying to watch a Todou video and there's some error message. But, it's in Chinese so I don't understand. It was translated with Google Chrome and here's the error message in English:


Oops! Do you want to visit the website does not exist.

Invalid program
Web page address input may be wrong, Please check under the bar.
If you think this is a potato, please contact customer service small potatoes.

It's the potato part that made me laugh XD

10 run-on sentences.:

SimplyHeather said...

Lol I was looking all over the page wondering why there was a invalid website address until 5 minutes later I decide to read it. POTATOES? really? hahaha was this a real thing?

Fiona said...

It's because "tudou" in Chinese is potato.
I'm Asian, ahaha. x]

haze said...

haha.. that's why i can't post in tagalog... google might rephrase something :)

hahaha :D

The Blog Writer said...

Wow. Tudou is potato? Why would they call the website that though? I wonder.

Cloud Strife said...

ahah google translate is terrible, once i used it for a japanese a assignment and I had 'i go maid-cafe restaurants by taxi with friend' and it came out 'electricity man will take the taxi' ... yeah never rely on that thing!! xD

Ashley said...

LOL I just died

Furree Katt said...

HAHHHHH *chokes*

Jodie-Ann said...

@SimlpyHeather: LOL, yeah it was!! XD
@Fiona: LOOOOOOL! That's awesome. I seriously just went 'OOOOOHHHH' for like five minutes XD
@haze: Haha, yeah I was thinking about your blog when I was talking about the poetry part, haha.
@TBW: Lol, I have no clue. XD
@Cloud Strife: LOOOL!!
@Ashley: XD
@Furree Katt: Lol XD

ishashime said...

Fiona's right. haha. that is funny, though. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! I now learned a new word in Chinese :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...