DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, April 4, 2011

I hate you.

My hatred for my little step-sister just grew a bit more. Before I went to eat dinner, she asked if she could check something on my computer. I said yes. After I ate, I came back upstairs to go back on my computer. She was still there so I said, "Excuse me." As politely as possible. She said, "Wait." And just sat there going through the Internet as slowly as possible just to piss me off.
I felt like ripping her head off.
I said, "Can you get up please." It was more like a statement.
She said, "I'm doing something." And just kept doing whatever stupidness she was doing.
I said, "You've been able to use this the entire time I was eating. AND you have your own computer."
She said, "I can't use my computer." And it's true. My step-mom banned her from it on the weekdays because the idiot wasn't studying enough in school and is failing. And she's in the fifth grade! But, anyways, it isn't my problem she's being an idiot with school.
She just kept sitting there and I kept asking her to get up and she didn't move. Then, at one point, she asked me a really stupid question so I said, "That's one of the stupidest questions you have ever asked me." Then, just to piss her off I said, "And you've asked many stupid questions so far."
She said, "Well a stupid question for stupid... never mind."
At that point, I was planning to throw her in the garbage.
I said, "Can you get out please?"
She said, "No, I don't want to." And just stood there. I asked her again if she could leave. It took me a while, but finally, I got her out. I wanted to shove her out the door.
I despise her to the core of my being. You don't understand how strong my hatred is towards her. I just HATE her. So much. :/

PS: By the way, she's not failing because she doesn't understand. She's failing because she doesn't care about school.

15 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

You should've just unplugged it on her and said "oops, I pulled the wrong plug. SO sorry".

If she was my sister I probably would've pulled her out of the chair by her hair and shoved her out of the room haha. But that's just me ._.

I like the new background! It is new, right? It hasn't just been there forever without me noticing?

meandmythinkingcap said...

hmmm..it is funny how you guys fite with eachother, in another ten years you both shall be hugging each other alltime.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: Lucky you could do that. I would get in so much trouble. D: And yeah, it's a new layout.
@meandmythinkingcap: Uh no. I'll never be hugging her. I despise her at the moment. Unless she stops being evil, then I won't be hugging her.

The Blog Writer said...

Jodie, I'm curious. Would you think that she reads your blog?

I'm sorry she isn't nice to you.

Jodie-Ann said...

No, she hates reading. And she thinks blogging is stupid.

angela said...

Haha I totally would've just unplugged the computer, that or get one of the parents and tell them she's on the computer (since she's banned from it).

ishashime said...

my brother does that to me all the time. he's really annoying, too. sadly, my parents play favorites and i'm at the losing end of that game. :| i can't really help much since i'm in the same boat as you. haha. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

@angela: Lol, teling sort of just screws everything over. o.O
@ishashime: Yeah, my parents are doing that stupid game too. :l

haze said...

haha... i think i said this already but i'm starting to hate your evil step sister too... hehe...

Anon! said...

woooooahhh! my brother is (almost) failing 5th grade too.... :O

it's ridiculous!

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: Lol XD
@Anon!: Wow! How someone can be failing grade 5, I have no clue.

iZaynab said...

Aha. iGot like 2 words for you ~
Press Shutdown. & Be like "its my computer ~ ! ! "
Or something like that ~ : D

Jodie-Ann said...

I'm pretty sure I'd get in trouble with my parents for that. They looove favoritism.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she just wants attention from you? :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Maybe. She's weird.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...