DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am a... BAWWSS.

So, first period, I had... erm... what did I have? *Checks schedule* Oh right math. It was a normal class, whatever. Then, I had French. Normal as well. More BAWWWWWSSS and OH BAWWWWSSS and BRO BRO BROO and OH BRUHDER(brother with a Québecois-ish accent). Then, I had English where I had a substitute who I felt sorry for because this kid named Simon in my class was giving her a hard time. He's really... odd. He sits at the back of the class and moans.
Like, today, I heard him going, "Ooohhh... oohhh yeahhh.... oh, babyyy...."
I looked at him and he called out, "SORRY!" to me.
I looked away and then he was moaning again, "Oooh, you like that, huh? Huh... mmmmm..."
o.O
And there's this kid named B at my school who clearly thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. He calls himself Big B sometimes. WTF is that? Anywho, he's the guy who said that my French class in grade eight smelled like AIDS. It did NOT smell like AIDS. Like garlic, maybe(my French teacher, Mr. N. always ate garlic and had a few bottles of Listerine in his cabinet thing LOL) but not AIDS. AIDS doesn't even have a smell.
Anyways, B thinks he's da bomb. He was walking past me on the stairs and was wearing some white leather jacket with racer stripes running down the arms. I thought it was the most hideous jacket I had ever seen. He was wearing sunglasses IN THE SCHOOL BUILDING and walking with invisible swagg. I thought it was hilarious. Then, just making it even funnier, he nodded at some dude and said, "What's good?"
At that point I couldn't help myself. I looked away and laughed. XD It was just TOO FUNNY. It's so funny how people actually think he's cool. LOLOLOLOL.
Oh, and here's some lovely pictures of my friend Jessica :)
She does this while shouting MOO! :]
And this to show that she is in fact a very nice girl and is not at all trying to make fun of mentally challenged persons(hahaha persons. It sounds so dumb.).
Isn't Jessica wonderful?! YEAH SO YOU SUCK, BIPREET AND JASMINE FOR NOT ALLOWING ME TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOU TWO. YOU GUYS SUCK...
Pencils...

11 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

b for Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jodie-Ann said...

Lolwut?! XD

haze said...

haha! yeh, jessica is freakin' cute :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! IKR?! :D

The Blog Writer said...

I'm shocked that kids in school behave like that. Your friend is sporty to let you post on your blog!

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL, kids behave in very weird ways XD And yes, Jess is AWESOME!

Ashley said...

OH BRUHDER. Hahahahahaha
That jacket sounds hideous. And ugh I know people who say "what's good" too. I hate it. Ew ew ew. Like.. EW.

Jodie-Ann said...

XD And it IS hideous. Ugh! I hate when people say "what's good" too. LMFAOOOOO.

ishashime said...

why are the kids at your school so weird?! hahaha. xD
aww, your friend Jessica is so cute. :D

Jodie-Ann said...

LMFAO, only some of them are. Most of them are normal, like me(if you can even call me normal). And yeah, Jess is a cutiepie <3

iZaynab said...

# Swag ~ ! ! > : D
& We all love making fun of people to laugh ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...