DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, April 29, 2011

How did this happen?

How did I get over 9, 000 views in a month?
How?
Howhowhowhowhowhowhowhow?
This is incredible.
This is INSANE.
This is... this is... mind-imploding stuff.
Holy mother of Pearl.
THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION of some sort!
This calls for... French fries!

PS: YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!
PPS: YAY! :D

13 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

oh i dreamt of french fries last night! congrats on the views, young lady!

The Blog Writer said...

Count me in! Ah! The fries tempt me!

Your entire school must be stalking your blog, by the way! :D

haze said...

p.s. i can't remember, dear, have i ever mentioned that i added you to my list of feathers...

meandmythinkingcap said...

Toast to that!

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: Haha! Thanks :)
@TBW: Haha they're amazing :D And no, lol, just some of 'em.
@haze: Yes you did :D Thank you so much <3
@meandmythinkingcap: :D

Chika said...

Wahoooowww... Congratulations on the views. I don't know about you, but I think that's a great accomplishment. You have a voice and it is being heard. :)

Sasha said...

incredible view count! it's nice to just have another teenage blog to read that's well updated. x

Furree Katt said...

YAY! ♥

Jodie-Ann said...

@Chika: Thanks!! :D I'm really happy :D
@Sasha: Thank you!!! :D
@Furree Katt: :D

iZaynab said...

> : D Congrats, your one step closer to world domination ~

ishashime said...

cheese fries for me plox! xD

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: LOL YESSSSSSSSS!
@ishashime: Haha! XD Cheese fries XD

Makeup by Sherry Blossom said...

congrats you deserve it! i read your blog often I wish i was this progressive to blog as a teenager i kept a journal... i blog away!!!

come stop by sometime

www.sherryblossombeauty.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...