DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ever wonder how to center your banner with Blogger?

Don't wonder every again! :D I hate seeing my header off to the side. SO, I fixed it a while ago. Now, my header is smack dab in the middle.
So, here's how I did it:
Sign in(duhh.) and  go to your Dashboard. Once there, click on the DESIGN tab. There, go below it where there are more tabs(wow! more tabs! zomg!) and click on "Template Designer". Once at the template designer, look on the sidebar on the left. You'll see this:

Templates
Backgrounds
Adjust Widths
Layout
Advanced

Click on Advanced. Then, beside that, there will be another sidebar thingie with more stuff to press. Scroll down to the LAST one which is "Add CSS"
Click on that and you'll see an empty white box thing. Well, it'll say add text her or something. Anyways, copy this: #Header1 {width:648px;margin:0 auto}
And paste it. AND NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT:
After you paste it, press the enter button on your keyboard to go down a space. Press it once. After you have skipped a space, press Apply to Blog. It should be yellow-orange now that you've made a change. After you press it, your blog is saved and your header is smack dab in the center! :D
For more help, email me at run.on.sentences.of.life@hotmail.com
Also, if you've seen something cool on my blog that you want on yours, just email me and ask. I'll make a tutorial like this :) BTW, the rest of my tutorials are in my sidebar. So, check em out :D

14 run-on sentences.:

Yannick said...

i like ur header^^
good work

:D

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks! :D

iZaynab said...

x P Too bad iHave a template.
But if iGet a image for my background iKnow how to fix it know : D

; D Nice new banner btw

haze said...

oh, i agree with yannick. love your header, Jodie :)

Fiona said...

AVHLDSFJDK.
Beautiful new banner. =]

ishashime said...

i tried so hard to center my banner back then. come to think of it, i don't really know how i finally managed to do it. haha.
good thing i have this reference for th future. ;)

The Blog Writer said...

You're really cute to give out these tutorials. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Hehe :) Thanks! :D
@haze: Thank you!! :D
@Fiona: Thank you!!!! :D
@ishashime: Haha :D
@TBW: Thank you! XD

Yannick said...

why dont u celeb easter?? (:

Jodie-Ann said...

It's just not my religion, lol. Like Christians don't celebrate Hanukkah. xD

Jay said...

thanks for the tip, i might use this on my blog. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

You're welcome :D

Kuroneko said...

Yay TY so much..it worked :D :D

Jodie-Ann said...

You're welcome :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...