DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

D:

I just realized something horrible about it being warm outside: the laundry.
You see, my parents are kind of sexist so they think that girls should do the laundry, cook, etc. more than boys. So, usually, I would just shove the clothes in the dryer after they've been in the washing machine. But, NOW, seeing as it's warm outside, I'll have to hang the clothes up on the line.
MY LIFE HAS NOW ENDED.
I hate doing that! It is such a waste of time. AND, I'm terrified of bugs creeping in the grass just waiting to bite me.
Today, I shoved the clothes in the dryer as quickly as possible. Then, when I was folding the clothes to give them to everyone, my dad asked, "She can hang the clothes up outside now, right?" to my step-mom.
And my step-mom said, "Yeah she can..."
So, my dad called out to me, "Jojo[what he calls me]! Can you hang the clothes up outside, please?" And, I always wondered why parents bother to ask their children whether we can do something. It's not like we have a choice.
Like, if a parent asks, "Can I have a bite of your burger?"
What are you going to tell them? "No-get your own!"
Obviously not. You have to say yes. Because it's your parent. However, if it's a sibling, THEN you can say, "No-get your own, suckaaaa!"
>:D
Anyways, so, after my dad asked me, I called out, "I already finished them!"
So, he said, "Oh okay." And that was that. I didn't have to hang anything up outside. :)
But, I know what's probably coming for me next week. D: And the week after that... and the week after that... I never thought I'd say this, but I miss winter already.

10 run-on sentences.:

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

Rhea's dad stole my Mcnugget when i was full... (but planning on eating them later)
I was like: "LOL!"
and Rhea was like: "Dad! You can just steal her nugget without asking!"
then I was like: xD

meandmythinkingcap said...

Laundry is never fun.

The Blog Writer said...

Wow. It's incredible that you help out at home. It really is.

iZaynab said...

Kudos to you : D

haze said...

haha... dearest Jodie, i'm loving you MORE and MORE everyday! haha... :) hate laundry tOo :)

angela said...

Well at least you'll be saving a lot on electricity! That's always good :D

Furree Katt said...

i have a clothesline in my roof/balcony! which means i have to hang clothes out to dry IN FULL VIEW OF THE WORRRLLLDDDD, oh the humiliation
worst case scenario = a bird pooping on your just-washed, drying clothes.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Jazzy: Lol, Rhea's dad is awesome. XD
@meandmythinkingcap: Seriously. D:
@TBW: I only do it because I have to.
@iZaynab: lol
@haze: haha!
@angela: Yeah, lol.
@Furree Katt: Oh that sucks.

ishashime said...

haha. i love shoving clothes in the dryer. it's one of the best inventions of man. haha. :P

Jodie-Ann said...

XD IKR?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...