DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Blogger, you done good.

So, I don't know if you guys have heard yet from Blogger Buzz, but Blogger has created an awesome new way to view blogs. Basically, you type in the URL of the blog and add /view to the end. Here's my blog with it. I think it's pretty awesome. I'm trying it at Flipcard view and it's so cool! I'm going back to all my old posts and I find it so interesting to see what I did on those days.
So.
Yeah. Hmmm...
Errmmm...
Yeah...

8 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like the new views. They just look so odd and cluttered to me :/

Jodie-Ann said...

I didn't like them at first either. XD The only reason I like them now is because I can go back through my old posts much easier.

Furree Katt said...

i like the clean look of it, and the fact that it takes less time to load than the actual blogs :P but i still prefer visiting the actual blogs haha

ishashime said...

i agree with Furree. that is all. :D

Bree said...

that is cool!:)
inventions these days lol.

ps. you have to google Penn Badgley! He's Dan from Gossip Girl!

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: Haha me too. XD The actual blog just looks... cooler. Because the owner of the blog has designed it and everything. XD
@ishashime: XD
@Bree: LOL, I don't even watch Gossip Girl XD

The Blog Writer said...

The snapshot view of your blog made me smile. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...