DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Be careful about what you eat.

Today, my friend Karina had a Ziploc bag with some brownie-looking thing in it. She smiled at me and asked, "Want it?" But she had this weird smile on like she was trying to trick me with something.
I looked at it and debated with myself. I never turn down food. But, the stuff in the Ziploc bag looked really weird. Like a dark crushed up kind of brownie. So, I said, "No thanks."
Karina said, "Okay." And started to shove it into her bag.
But, I was curious so I asked, "What is it?"
She said, "Weed brownie." And grinned at me really widely. I know that she was going to wait till I had taken it and then she'd be like, "It's a weed brownie by the way." Oh, how she amuses me XD
Anyways, so I thought about it for a bit. Then I said, "I'll take it!"
She laughed and rolled her eyes. She knows/thinks I'm joking. To be honest, I wasn't sure whether I was joking or not.
Hmm.
Weed brownies.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Have you guys ever tried them before?

10 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

you are going to school.

The Blog Writer said...

I'm laughing at the comment above here. That's exactly what I was thinking!

Cloud Strife said...

Wow. Weed brownies. My friend dropped a calamari ring on the ground and then put it on my lunchbox, i was like 'ohhh is that for me?!' shes like 'yeah..' and then i ate it. how cruel.

haze said...

what the heck was weed brownie? haha XD

Yannick said...

haha that sounds funny :P

and thanks for you lovely comment...
your blog is great too

xx :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@meandmythinkingcap and TBW: Lol yeah but we'e teenagers going to school. That makes a difference XD
@Cloud Strife: LOL isn't calamari squid or something? XD
@haze: Haha it's weed in a brownie. They put weed in the batter.
@Yannick: Haha :D You're welcome!! And thanks so much :D

ishashime said...

i've always been curious about those weed brownies. haha.
*cough*

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! I actually want to try one some day XD

iZaynab said...

x P iWas like Brownies ~?
Then iSaw the date of course ~
Happy { Belated } Weed Day ; D

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! Thanks XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...