DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Awwwwwwwww yeeeeaahhh.

I know i said I was going to watch Gone With the Wind(like a bawwss), but I wanted to share my joy with you all that...
*drumroll please*
I GOT ON HONOR ROLL!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! :D I am an honor student! :D Which basically means my overall average of all my class results was above 80% :) YAYY!! I am soo happy. Yay yay yay! I thought I was going to fail science, but I DIDN'T! :D Yay!
Did I mention YAY?!
Anyways, bye. Gonna watch my movie now(like a bawwss).

11 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

wOwww! congrats Jodie!!! <3

Ashley said...

Aw congrats! I'm jealous, my averages were always %70 at most.

Also, looove the new background and banner! :D

Bree said...

Awesome! :D Happy for you, girl!

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Lea-Marie said...

good job hunn, enjoy the movie

The Blog Writer said...

That is AMAZING! I'm so proud of you!! :) :)

Furree Katt said...

YAYYYY! ♥ congratulations!

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: Thanks :D
@Ashley: LOL! Thank you :) And yay I'm happy you love it :)
@Bree: Thanks!!
@Léa: Thank youu! <3 I did!
@TBW: Thank you! I'm proud of me, too :)
@Furree Katt: Thank you! :D

ishashime said...

congratulations! being on the honor roll is always so glorious. hoho! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

:D Thank you!! :D

iZaynab said...

> : D Congratz

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...