DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, April 1, 2011

ARGHH.

I am soo angry at the moment. I took my iPod off of my desk and unwrap the earphones from where I wrapped them around it this morning when I used the iPod(sorry if this sentence sounds convoluted). I plugged the earphones into my computer and was about to pop them into my ears when I looked at them and saw that one of them was broken. It still works, I can hear stuff from it, but the top protective thing is broken. So, I can see the bits and whatever inside.
And I'm pissed.
When I put my iPod on my desk with the earphones around it this morning, they were fine. Nothing on it was broken. But, now... it is. Magically. An elf just broke it. It's ridiculous.
And my step-sister is in my room on my bed on her laptop. She's laughing at me and mumbling things about April Fool's. And how it's a good prank or something.
I have no clue what she's talking about, but I know it has something to do with my earphones.
Before, she was like, "Oh. Did I break them? No, I don't think so..." in this really innocent voice.
FML.
So, now I'm using them broken. Yay.

7 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

haha. i'm starting to hate your step-sister. XD

iZaynab said...

Aha, you probably like FML.
Your like my friends, when their earphones break its like their child got punched or something.
You should get her back ; D

angela said...

How is it a prank if she BROKE THEM? wtf! If it were me, I'd go break hers >.>

The Blog Writer said...

Phew. This made my blood curdle. Why are people not as nice as they can be? I'm sorry, Jodie.

Furree Katt said...

god that's awful. breaking things is definitely not funny.
i know how you feel about the headphones, my mum had gotten me Skull Candy once, and one side broke within a month. and i can't use it properly, it made me upset because Skull Candy is pretty expensive. so yeah :(

ishashime said...

april fool's pranks are only supposed to last for just that one day at least. it isn't fun if you have to walk around with broken earphones afterwards. your step-sister is sort of a meanie. :(

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: That's normal. XD
@iZaynab: Lol, yeah. And I SHOULD get her back. >:O
@angela: Lol, I should XD
@TBW: I don't know. :/ And it's okay. D:
@Furree Katt: ZOMG! SKULL CANDYYY! It sucks that they broke. They're so EXPENSIVE! D;
@ishashime: Seriously. And yes, she is a meanie. :l

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...