DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
AHHHHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Oh my gosh... oh my gosh... oh... my... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I went to Anon!'s blog and I was just reading, 'cause you know, her blog's super awesome and her posts are interesting. It's a blog I recently found so... yeah... GO READ IT! Like right now!
Anyways, I was chillin' like a villain(harhar) on her blog and I went to her page called About Anon! Because I LOVE about me pages and whenever I go on someone's blog, I check out that page. So, I was just reading and stuff and I was giggling at the answers because they were quite clever. And guess what I saw?! Let me copy/paste so you all can, like... see why I just spazzed and why I am still spazzing at this very moment.


"Name: Anon! ;)
Age: 17
Status: Single, and looooooving it!
Location: The Milky Way
   wait, you want more specific? okay, Planet Earth, in the North-Western Hemisphere.

Why Am I blogging?
   Well, to be honest..I don't know. I saw a blog called Stoollala, and although she may be a bit crude, I think she's pretty dang funny. After I read (a lot) of her blog, I thought, hey, why don't I try to amuse people with my opinions and try to just waste some time? For some reason, I searched something like 'best teen blogs 2010' and a girl's came up, and it was really interesting! She just wrote about her day, and it was really funny! (Her name is Jodie-Ann, and you can access her blog right...HERE!)
..."


It continues, but I think I should just put up to where I started spazzing(I read the whole thing while I was still spazzing). 
LOOOK! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!! She talked about me on her About Me page!! OhhhmyyyLorrdddd! This is amazing! Shocking! UNBELIEVABLE! ENCROYABLE!
Sacré blue, I'm going to pee myself from all this excitement!! Thank you very much, Anon! You are super awesome and I wuvs you very much and yeah. 
You're awesome. :)
Oh, and people, you should check out her About Anon! page because the questions and answers are awesome. XD
AND! She said that she looked up something like "best teen blogs 2010" and found MY blog! Isn't that amazing?! Wow. It's unbelievable. Oh wow. WOW.
*Stares at computer screen in astonishment* Holy mother of Pearl.

11 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

i wuld agree with anon..

haze said...

WOOOOOOOW! i'm so happy for you, and so agree with anon. and believe me when i say i'm spazzing tOO (for you)! haha!

Jodie-Ann said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Thank you! :D
@haze: XD Thank you so much :D

The Blog Writer said...

Oooh la la! That's incredible!

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you!! :D

Ashley said...

Oh you fancy, huh?
Haha jk, that's pretty aweeesome!

Anon! said...

:D
i love this post ;)

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashleyyy: LOL! Isn't that a song? :D And thank youuuu!!
@Anon!: XD Thank youuuuu!

ishashime said...

aww. you are worthy to be admired, anyway. :)

Furree Katt said...

NO SURPRIIIIISE! your blog is one of the best there is, honestly :D but congratulations and omg haha so cool that you managed to find your name on an About Me page!

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: Thank youuu!! :D
@Furree Katt: :O Thank you so much!!!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...