DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ah, George. What am I going to do with you?

Remember the post 'Hehe' where I have a picture of him? (Hint: If you don't the link is right there)
Well, George visited my blog and saw the post. I was telling him how a bunch of girls think he's good looking. So obviously, he went to check it out XD He commented this:


hey its george, the guy on the pic. thx to all the pretty girls........... :)


Oh how he amuses me :D

11 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

haha! no babe, i think you're in love! haha :)

well, tell George don't mess up with that handsome face by smoking weed :)

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL, XD

Fiona said...

LOL.
He seems to be quite the character. x]

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha, he is XD

Ashley said...

HAHA.
~heeey geooorgeee~ ♥
Lol jk

The Blog Writer said...

:D This is funny!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: LOL! <3
@TBW: Hehe :D

ishashime said...

lol. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

XD

iZaynab said...

x P How nice ~

Jodie-Ann said...

Hehe :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...