DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

30. Stay off the grass!


















If you don't get it, it's basically saying that you have to keep off the grass. BUT, grass could mean grass as in the green stuff growing out of the ground, OR weed. Because it's a rehabilitation center.

6 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

Aha. : " D
Can iPretend iDied from laughter right now ~?

C said...

haha that's hilarious

xx
18candlesblog.blogspot.com
PS. enter my giveaway!
http://18candlesblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway-ringing-in-new-month.html

kitkat said...

haha nice!! you're a smart one :p

meandmythinkingcap said...

thtz funny

The Blog Writer said...

That's quite a cool line! I like the wit. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: XD
@C: Lol. I won't be able to join a giveaway because my parents would never let me give my address to anyone. XD
@kitkat: Haha thanks XD
@meandmythinkingcap: Lol, indeed :D
@TBW: Haha me too XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...