DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, April 25, 2011

29. Why the long face?



10 run-on sentences.:

SimplyHeather said...

Lol that's cute.

Jodie-Ann said...

Heehee XD

iZaynab said...

Aha it looks like my face : " D

haze said...

hey dude, talking to me? hehe!
love this!

ishashime said...

lol. he looks like a hotdog ona stick. xD

Yannick said...

how cool ;P

meandmythinkingcap said...

simple and nail on head

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: LOLOLOLOLOL!
@haze: LOL!
@ishashime: ROOOOOOOOFLLLLL!!
@Yannick: XD Indeed!
@meandmythinkingcap: Lol XD

Furree Katt said...

HAHAHAHA

Jodie-Ann said...

XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...