DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, April 25, 2011

28. Oh dear.


Click on the picture to enlarge it and read it properly XD


















7 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

May the lord help her.

haze said...

whatever. hehe.

ishashime said...

:O

The Lady of Green Origin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA<3
Oh I certainly hope this was a joke.

Kuroneko said...

*laughs hysterically*

The Blog Writer said...

:D This gave me a hearty giggle! Silly people on the net!

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: LOL, I love how you assume it's a female. I think it's one, too XD
@haze: XD
@ishashime: LOL, IKR?!
@TLOGO: I hope so too XD
@Kuroneko: XD
@TBW: LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...