DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, April 15, 2011

27. You are of no help whatsoever.
















7 run-on sentences.:

Cloud Strife said...

Ahaha so cute and funny! I love cyanide and happiness :D i love that plato quote you have, it's very sweet and true :)

haze said...

haha! poor thing :)

Furree Katt said...

haha hilariousss
and your new blog banner is so cute! ♥ loving the blue-ness.

meandmythinkingcap said...

funny

Jodie-Ann said...

@Cloud Strife: Me too :) And yayz! I love it too :D
@haze: I know XD
@Furree Katt: XD Yay thank you!! <3
@meandmythingcap: hehe :D

Ashley said...

LOL headbutt a bullet.
I too like the new banner! ^_^
PS I responded to yo email.
NOW GO RESPOND BACK! Hehe

Jodie-Ann said...

XD
Thank youu!
And I responded back :) I made the banner already. It takes like five minutes. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...