DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

23. Dude, it wasn't me, I swear!








It says:
Tux: Hey, you know that guy who peed on your rug, and then showed up the next day wearing a tuxedo and said "Hey, you know that guy who peed on your rug and showed up the next day wearing a tuxedo"?
Blue: Yeah?
Tux: It wasn't me.

4 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

yeh, it wasn't HIM! i swear!
haha... liar's favorite word.

haha :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha XD

PurpleMist. said...

Hahahaha, love this! Made me laugh :D
I've been M.I.A on blogger, but it's good to be back!
Oh and I have to say this, love your new header! You look super pretty in the pictures :) And I like that quote very much, "everybody dies but not everbody lives."

:) <3

Jodie-Ann said...

XD welcome back!! :D
And thank youuu!!! :D I love that quote too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...